1. Hope this isn't the album version!
  2. hope they cancel it, it's a holy shit
  3. I can't wait to hear it, and I hope it's the Kygo version.

I also hope they play it (or any other new album track) in Detroit in a couple weeks!

Bring it on.
  4. Originally posted by bpt3:I can't wait to hear it, and I hope it's the Kygo version.

I also hope they play it (or any other new album track) in Detroit in a couple weeks!

Bring it on.
    Since the 3rd leg kick off coincides with 1st single dropping (a week apart, I think) There's a good chance you'll hear it. The way it should be heard.

I can almost bet you that if Steve Lillywhite is working it, it'll be much better than the Kygo shite...
  5. Steve Lillywhite will bring in the RHMT brass band
  6. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Since the 3rd leg kick off coincides with 1st single dropping (a week apart, I think) There's a good chance you'll hear it. The way it should be heard.

I can almost bet you that if Steve Lillywhite is working it, it'll be much better than the Kygo shite...
    To your first point, I think you're right (and am hoping so).

To your second point, hahaha!
  7. You're dissing Steve Lillywhite?
  8. I'm starting to hope now that Kygo performing it prior to hearing a non remix version doesn't go against the track. I'm sure many will stay open minded and grow to love the album version if indeed it is the Lillywhite version but I feel there's some who will already dismiss the song because of the remix version we've heard. In the past there's been a few u2 remixes but they haven't really drawn much negative publicity as the original version has been released first and a lot of people won't listen to the remixes anyway. I'm certainly going in with an open mind anyway, I like the version we have just now but I do think there's every chance I'll prefer the Lillywhite mix. Either way I'm really confident about them releasing an album I'm going to love based on what we've read and heard so far.
  9. No, not at all. Just laughing at how different our opinions on the song are with me hoping the Kygo remix is the actual song and you referring to it as the "Kygo shite".
  10. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    No, not at all. Just laughing at how different our opinions on the song are with me hoping the Kygo remix is the actual song and you referring to it as the "Kygo shite".
    Ok. That's ok then. If you were dissing on the Lillywhite, we might have to scrap!