1. Funnily enough, someone made a video featuring the worst things from the ieTour.

2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    I'm not referring to people having opinions, I'm referring to the same opinion being regurgitated OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

We know U2's version is coming, we know it's not the one we've heard, yet this thread keeps coming up with people saying "man I hate this Kygo mix". It'd be like me going into an old Every Breaking Wave thread from the 360 tour saying "man I hate this version".

I'm referring to the same opinion being regurgitated OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

It could be said that could accurately describe about at least 50 other threads here, no?
  3. I hope they will also release the Kygo Mix
  4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

I'm referring to the same opinion being regurgitated OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

It could be said that could accurately describe about at least 50 other threads here, no?
    Truth.
  5. I hope they will release a cd single or 12" or 7" justto add it to My Collection.
    I don't Like only Digital versione...cloud...apple...and so on.
    I want to TOUCH the new single!
  6. Thank-you, don't mention it.
    I'm pleased to meet you.
    I don't think I'm very good at this
    Let me show you, I just wanna know, I just wanna know.

Ta, Ta, Touching Yooouu. (Reaction when you purchase the new single at the store)
  7. That's it!!
    You Know what My girl says sometimes?
    "you don't look At me the way you look At Your cds and vinyls!!!!"
  8. Been listening to Cloud Nine recently and came to the realisation that the problem is not Kygo, it's U2.