1. Thank you! 40404040? I dunno. Worth a shot I guess
  2. For the curious: the mix I mentioned in the article was an earlier white label DJ promo of this or very similar [if memory serves, I'm 99% sure it was a Perfecto joint] This is the official release from a year later...the backup choir is off the chain :
  3. Yes, that's sooooooo good. By far one of my favourite remixes. The vocals combined with the keys are so 90's epic fantastic. Just give it this nice Eurodance vibe.
  4. Originally posted by mofothethird:Yes, that's sooooooo good. By far one of my favourite remixes. The vocals combined with the keys are so 90's epic fantastic. Just give it this nice Eurodance vibe.
    How would anyone sit still hearing this in a club?
  5. Originally posted by allad1nsane:For the curious: the mix I mentioned in the article was an earlier white label DJ promo of this or very similar [if memory serves, I'm 99% sure it was a Perfecto joint] This is the official release from a year later...the backup choir is off the chain : [YouTube Video]
    I love it too ..one of my fav remixes
  6. Every single Perfecto Mix was right on the money.

7. I'd still drop it into a set (and have) any day. Vocals drop in over deeper west coast soul/house tracks beautifully.