1. NLOTH is One of my favourite U2 albums, I'd love to see some of the tracks revisited on the next tour, especially Breathe and Magnificent.

I was disappointed to see that such a recent record in NLOTH was abandoned pretty much completely for the I+E tour last year? Does anybody know the exact reasons why?

When does the band start rehearsals for the next tour, or when it's due to start? I'm going to be keeping a close eye on it, hopefully they bring some NLOTH to the next tour.
  2. Better question: U2 to revisit POP for the next tour?
    They better be!

(as for NLOTH reasons: its quite widely known that the band members didn't feel particularly happy about NLOTH, especially Larry).

About rehearsals: no one knows pal.
  3. Breathe and NLOTH is my favorite from the album...hope that they will play these two on the next Tour.....even like Mercy.
  4. Bono while signing fans stuff in Amsterdam , after being asked why they didn't play any NLOTH songs " They just don't fit in the theme, sometimes other songs just work better than other material"

Later on another woman asked the same.

"We're working on that right now" is what Bono said on the day they played the only version of Magnificent that tour. (Amsterdam)
  5. They could literally fit every single song from NLOTH (their best U2-only album since Zoroopa) in another tour. It deserves more than just to be swept away out of its seemingly non-existence.

Yet, they play the utter dosh from ATYCLB.
  6. I liked t snippet of Moment Of Surrender in Bad. That was pretty powerful.
  7. NLOTH would fit the experience part of the show.
  8. Well Pop is a far superior album to NLOTH and that has completely disappeared too although 5 tracks from Pop have been played on subsequent tours versus only 1 performance of 1 track from NLOTH on the band's next tour. One of my friends met them in Amsterdam last year and persuaded them to play Magnificent. Edge told her that they were trying an acoustic version of Moment of surrender. That obviously never appeared in the show.
  9. Obviously the terrible lead single killed that album from the get go but it would be nice to see songs like No line on the horizon and Moment of surrender back in the set
  10. Meh.

As Remy said, Pop is priority #1 if they're to be revisiting anything!
  11. I can see Pop songs return in the next leg. Since the 20th Anniversary is in March. Also NLOTH, i want to see Cedars Of Lebanon and Fez Being Born played live.