1. It's better than Return Of The Stingray Guitar.

Edge's guitar outro in Breathe is just awesome.

2. Gotta say Breathe was not a favorite of mine to start the show. Luckily, I went to the Boston 2 show and they opened up with Magnificent....and it was. I think that was the first night they opened with it, and I am not sure if or how many more times they did it, but it worked terrifically that night. The opening guitar chords with the silence in between was great.....loved that opening
  3. Originally posted by Remy:Better question: U2 to revisit POP for the next tour?
    They better be!

(as for NLOTH reasons: its quite widely known that the band members didn't feel particularly happy about NLOTH, especially Larry).

About rehearsals: no one knows pal.

i go with this as well
  4. I'm pretty surprised they never pulled out the acoustic No Line On the Horizon from Helsinki on i+e. I think that would have been really nice on the e-stage, as it's fairly stripped back but isn't really slow.
  5. They worked on it in Vancouver rehearsals, and then a few points during the American leg. Toronto or Montreal if I recall. They were playing it with a wonky keyboard part too. Also experimented with the electric version again but dropped (interesting with just one guitar).
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:They worked on it in Vancouver rehearsals, and then a few points during the American leg. Toronto or Montreal if I recall. They were playing it with a wonky keyboard part too. Also experimented with the electric version again but dropped (interesting with just one guitar).
    I liked it, more stripped down for the B stage obviously. I think it would have been a good addition to the set list. One of MANY good ideas we have heard over the years that never made it to the actual set list. Sometimes U2 overthink things. Although in the NLOTH case it was simply Bono who did not think it was working for I and E.
  7. I mean we had magnificient on the last tour - for one evening (glad to be there)

8. There's a show where they played long snippets of Moment Of Surrender in two different songs. They better bring back MoS.
  9. Originally posted by ahn1991:There's a show where they played long snippets of Moment Of Surrender in two different songs. They better bring back MoS.
    I'm not so sure it would work,this was an incredible closing song for the 360 Tour,reminded me in many ways of "40" and how the audience carries it on as the guys leave the stage.
    Maybe it could work as a closer again but i'd rather a new song open a close a gig.
    That being said MoS is awesome.