1. Their last proper album...underrated IMHO.

Quite heavy, no whimsy, no irony unfortunately but very good.

Unknown Caller should have become a classic for it's solo alone.
  2. No Line One of my favourite U2 albums, really enjoying this one again lately.. So many great tracks.
  3. I wouldn’t mind seeing a NLOTH song in the next tour but I think there’s a few better albums that have been under represented since the tour supporting there album. Zooropa and pop in particular. Mind you Pop did ok in the elevation tour but it’s been a while since then.
  4. Bono’s vocal take on MOS is really good.
  5. I'd love to hear Fez live. Top-notch song.
  6. If anyone can find it, there's a video of Adam and Edge choosing cover art for No Line, and in the background, you can faintly hear Fez segue into a creepy version of Unknown Caller.
  7. Whoa, that sounds far out. Would dig a listen if it turned up
  8. Originally posted by thefly108:If anyone can find it, there's a video of Adam and Edge choosing cover art for No Line, and in the background, you can faintly hear Fez segue into a creepy version of Unknown Caller.
    Is that from the Adam's videos that he posted regularly at U2.com before the release of the album?
    I miss things like that with the new management.
  9. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Is that from the Adam's videos that he posted regularly at U2.com before the release of the album?
    It might be. I found it on YouTube like a year and a half ago, but I can't remember if there was an origin listed anywhere. It's an interesting video. The snippet heard is pretty short and hard to hear, but it's pretty out there...
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    We have gotten more social media posts with the new management though. So I guess it is a trade off.