2016-10-05 - Daly City
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 15
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. anyone notice people watching the concert on tv Screens
    in what looked like a vip area ? wonder if it got recorded
    in full pro shot
  2. Originally posted by cake55:anyone notice people watching the concert on tv Screens
    in full pro shot
    Pretty sure any and all U2 live appearances have been pro shot and pro recorded (audio) for donkeys years for the band to refer back to if needs be
  3. Originally posted by cake55:anyone notice people watching the concert on tv Screens
    in full pro shot
    Yes it did.

Just like all/most of their concerts since many years ago. Maybe not with 30 cameras like when they record a full production like Paris 2015, Chicago 05, etc... But many fans believe that recordings of their stage cameras (aka the footage that gets shown on the venue screens while the show takes place) exist for most shows.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yes it did.

Just like all/most of their concerts since many years ago. Maybe not with 30 cameras like when they record a full production like Paris 2015, Chicago 05, etc... But many fans believe that recordings of their stage cameras (aka the footage that gets shown on the venue screens while the show takes place) exist for most shows.
    More importantly does anyone think they're being recorded for potential future release or is it just for the bands benefit to look back on, or even worse are they being recorded then destroyed. I think we'll get some live material once they've finished with studio albums but not as much as I'd like.
  5. ok cheers for info ... lucky people chlling out and watching it :-)

you tube link to KPlX5
  6. Sorry to randomly bring up this thread for a question that might not get answered but I’m very curious. I remember at least one taper knew of the band rehearsing new songs, I think it was for this gig or certainly round about this time, but then they never played them. Now that SOE is out would anyone with the information be willing to say what songs were rehearsed at the time?
  7. There was a band member interview where they talked about rehearsing new songs in Burbank. I didn't cover those rehearsals unfortunately. The day before rehearsals and day sck didn't have any new songs.
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:There was a band member interview where they talked about rehearsing new songs in Burbank. I didn't cover those rehearsals unfortunately. The day before rehearsals and day sck didn't have any new songs.
    Thanks for the info, I didn’t realise or maybe forgot that the band had mentioned rehearsing new stuff. I guess not many people will have the info about the specific songs then since nothing showed up at the rehearsal and sound check you mention.
  9. I just wish I had figured out their rehearsal location in Burbank sooner and been able to go troll around down there. Oh well.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:Sorry to randomly bring up this thread for a question that might not get answered but I’m very curious. I remember at least one taper knew of the band rehearsing new songs, I think it was for this gig or certainly round about this time, but then they never played them. Now that SOE is out would anyone with the information be willing to say what songs were rehearsed at the time?
    I seem to remember, I think maybe it was Dallas Schoo, someone said at the Vegas iHeart Radio festival a bit before this show that they had been working on new songs to potentially be played at that as well but didn't go through with it.
  11. They might be what I'm thinking of.
  12. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    I seem to remember, I think maybe it was Dallas Schoo, someone said at the Vegas iHeart Radio festival a bit before this show that they had been working on new songs to potentially be played at that as well but didn't go through with it.
    Thanks for that info as well, it looks like it was that show after all they were rehearsing new songs for and not Dreamforce.