1. WGRYWH 1992-03-09, Uniondale..... must be one of the most if not the most beautiful sounding Edge guitar solo ever !!! You can realize by hearing it that Edge was falling in love with Morleigh just around that time because this solo can only be produced out of pure love.
  2. I'm listening to Hammersmith Palais in '81, and I'm totally impressed by that Twilight, so I'm nominating it for the purposes of this thread.
  3. 11 o'clock tick tock was awesome at the 2000-12-05 show.

Discotheque from the Vertigo Tour, 2005-09-20

In Gods Country from the Elevation Tour, 2001-12-02 show
  4. Originally posted by phil_lebo:11 o'clock tick tock was awesome at the 2000-12-05 show.

Discotheque from the Vertigo Tour, 2005-09-20

In Gods Country from the Elevation Tour, 2001-12-02 show
    Discotheque from Vertigo is good, but still prefer Popmart versions (with all those snippets)
    In Gods Country I prefer electric...
  5. For me, the PopMart Leeds version of Discothèque is the ultimate version.
  6. Originally posted by TRISTAN:WGRYWH 1992-03-09, Uniondale..... must be one of the most if not the most beautiful sounding Edge guitar solo ever !!! You can realize by hearing it that Edge was falling in love with Morleigh just around that time because this solo can only be produced out of pure love.

Most gigs from the Zoo TV 1st and 2nd legs are superb, but I swear for God that they were in a true state of grace in March.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Most gigs from the Zoo TV 1st and 2nd legs are superb, but I swear for God that they were in a true state of grace in March.
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
  8. Here is the thread lol
  9. I pointed it out in the other one, that's why Tristan bumped it

It's a fantastic work by @fleavox. He has listened to virtually every U2 bootleg out there and his list of best performances for each song is completely unbiased (aka not depending on bootleg quality, which is a usual problem when you ask for "best version of X song" - mostly everyone will recommend the best sounding recordings instead of the best proper performances).
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I pointed it out in the other one, that's why Tristan bumped it

It's a fantastic work by @fleavox. He has listened to virtually every U2 bootleg out there and his list of best performances for each song is completely unbiased (aka not depending on bootleg quality, which is a usual problem when you ask for "best version of X song" - mostly everyone will recommend the best sounding recordings instead of the best proper performances).
    I agree with everything you have said about this thread.... fleavox has unlocked so many great performances through his immensely hard work that I can't thank him enough !!