1. Trump said that Hillary is a fighter, she never gives up.

Clinton said that she respects Trump's children.

2. Funny how some songs seem to get more relevant with time...
  3. Originally posted by bpt3:Wow. It got nasty in that debate for a while. I wondered if they were ever going to get to real policies. I do feel like Trump is done for after this debate, though, and thankfully.

But I also really liked that last question: "what is one good thing you see in the other candidate?" An uplifting way to end things tonight. And something I wish we could see more of in political conversation (or any difficult conversation).

Interestingly enough (as with all debates) listening to the radio, polls among debate watchers say Clinton overwhelmingly won. (Not sure what they were watching, but)... the pundits say Trump stopped the bleeding (not sure what they were watching, but...) they said her hilight of the night was a lowlight when she made the Lincoln comparison... politics is fun, aint they?
  4. Hahaha

Clinton: "awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the laws in this country.”

Trump: 'You'd be in jail'
  5. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Hahaha

Clinton: "awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the laws in this country.”

Trump: 'You'd be in jail'
    That made the trumpists cheer, but how low it was that in a 1st world democracy a candidate threatens his rival to put her in jail. Clinton already went through many Republican witch hunts and they proved nothing.
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    That made the trumpists cheer, but how low it was that in a 1st world democracy a candidate threatens his rival to put her in jail. Clinton already went through many Republican witch hunts and they proved nothing.
    He was not serious, he just wanted to quickly say something back.
  7. Oh I think he was dead serious. In all his rallies you'll hear "lock that b***" Insanity and mysogyny combined.
  8. Yes, he was definitely serious.

He said that if he is elected he'd like to "get a special prosecutor to take a look at her situation".
  9. So, I guess the panel here concurs that Hillary won?
  10. I think it was a tie. Trump looked bad but so did Hillary at times and she let him go alive.