1. maybe he should practice talking in front of a crowd first...
  2. Still can't get over that press briefing.

Oh and "Alternative facts" from Kellyanne Conway.

3. I know some people got upset when I said Donald's campaign strategy was to cater to the uneducated American, but when things like this come out it's really hard to give them the benefit of the doubt.
  4. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    I know some people got upset when I said Donald's campaign strategy was to cater to the uneducated American, but when things like this come out it's really hard to give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Actually Clinton's campaign was to catered to the uneducated. Somehow alot of people believed we could have that many social programs and an expansive welfare program and get people to believe its good for the economy and it wont be putting us in debt.
  5. Oh well. In four years Lisa Simpson will be President and she will be take with cleaning up the mess dumped on America by Trump. True Story it has been foretold.
  6. Originally posted by kris_smith87:Oh well. In four years Lisa Simpson will be President and she will be take with cleaning up the mess dumped on America by Trump. True Story it has been foretold.
    True story.