1. What a weather Fists up for you guys!
  2. 2009:

Spoiler (click to toggle)

2017:

Spoiler (click to toggle)

Enough said I think.
  3. And he claims that it was packed...

4. It was a helluva day - people from all walks of life, and the weather indeed, beautiful winter's day. Hands nearly froze off though! And ended up with a copy of the Revolutionary Communist Group's paper (as you do)..

Alas, the only consistency so far - a campaign run on demonstrable untruths, and now potentially 4 years of a presidency on similar lines. Assuming he makes it through without any kind of impeachment (which I think would be his greatest achievement if he managed it)..
  5. Maybe...depends on the time of the inauguration each picture was taken. And the political atmosphere in the area probably leans more towards Obama.

I read that Trump had about 900K people there, and Obama 1M. Still, Obama did have more but feel those pictures are a little misleading. I could be wrong.
  6. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    Maybe...depends on the time of the inauguration each picture was taken. And the political atmosphere in the area probably leans more towards Obama.

I read that Trump had about 900K people there, and Obama 1M. Still, Obama did have more but feel those pictures are a little misleading. I could be wrong.
    It's a fair point - I see some sources saying Onama had 1.8m in 09, not seen any figures for Trump but it is presented in a leading way (i.e. towards Obama). Saw many Tweets yesterday and this morning here in the UK saying DC was a bit of a ghost-town save for those going to the inauguration, but hard to read too much into it without more details / context.
  7. ahaha, one of those trafalgar square lions brilliant
  8. This feeds my spirits.
  9. A bit of an aggressive press briefing... @1:33:30

10. Wow, that's some serious stuff there. They must be pretty nervous if they bring the press statement forward for 2 days just to tell the press what they can and can not talk about

He better start by getting a suit that fits him well and fixing these eye bags. Both unacceptable for his position.