1. On a much lighter note, God bless Dutch humor.

2. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

Somehow working class white Americans without college degrees thought putting a billionaire in the White House will somehow improve their situation, even though all the economic experts predicted his economic policies will actually end up hurting those jobs markets. For example, Donald forcing the US out of the TPP also shuts the US out of markets the agricultural industry depended on to sell all our excess grain. This plus his proposed crackdown on immigrants means the American agricultural industry is royally fucked. The same thing is going to happen in manufacturing because Trump fails to realize that having factories on US soil is irrelevant if you don't have markets for your products. And then there's Donald's war against science. Already he's issued gag orders on the EPA and the USDA and you better believe it won't stop there.

Even his executive orders have raised eyebrows among top Republicans, many of whom have commented that his orders are incredibly cryptic and nobody actually knows what they mean in terms of implementation. His Cabinet is chock full of idiots, half of whom do not even know the departments they are expected to lead. Donald has drained the swamp in DC and turned it into a total shitshow and I'd love to see somebody try to convince us otherwise.

Having manufacturing plants makes US more self sufficient, creates jobs and less reliant on foreign countries. So you're completely wrong on that one. 2. getting out of the TPP deal is going to shut us the US out of selling excess grain. LOL!!! Wrong again, where you get this ridiculous ideas is absurd. My uncle is a farmer and he laughed at this. Just because someone reports it on the news doean't make it true. Clinton convinced a bunch of liberal, idealistic morons that if we don't need jobs here and the ones we do have can be taken by illegal immigrants. It's fine as long as its not your job. Let me give you some reality about other countries around the world. People in China, Pakistan, Russia, Somolia, and other countries. Their people arent worried about political correctness. They work really hard and dont have comfortable lives. If they get the chance to take over America or severly hurt us they will do it without hesitation. These people are alot tougher and stronger than you. So keeping sipping on your latte and living in your safe bubble, someone will burst it. Your brillant ideas on a perfect world have been said a hundred times before and still dont work. Id rather be prepared for the worst and hope for the best then keep up with some idealist BS.
  3. You are truly a fool if you think any country can truly be "self sufficient" in this era. China holds greater than 70% of the world's supply of rare earth metals, so if China decides to stop trading with us, our ability to manufacture electronics grinds to a halt. Even in manufacturing, Donald is trying to fight against the hand of progress and efficiency by trying to force factories to stay in the US. Unfortunately it doesn't really matter where the factories are built, automation is going to be the end all be all in the manufacturing industry. Companies may build factories on US soil, but those factories are going to be filled with machines and a handful of engineers with degrees to program them. Traditional manufacturing as Donald fantasizes about is already dead.

And regarding your uncle the farmer, I'm afraid he is just that - a farmer. He thinks he earns his living off the hard work he puts in, how absurd. If you truly cared about facts, you would know the US produces far more grain than could ever be consumed within our borders. You would know big agriculture depends on a laundry list of foreign traders to maintain the necessary demand to keep grain prices competitive enough to the point farmers can actually make a living. The sad thing about your uncle the farmer is that he won't know what hit him by the time it's far too late for him to do anything about it.

I also think it's utterly hilarious that you mention people from other countries who have worked hard, allegedly harder than us "liberal morons," yet you've voted into office a billionaire who inherited all of his wealth without having to lift a finger.
  4. However, I understand your point of view stems from alternative facts, so I respect that.
  5. Originally posted by ahn1991:You are truly a fool if you think any country can truly be "self sufficient" in this era. China holds greater than 70% of the world's supply of rare earth metals, so if China decides to stop trading with us, our ability to manufacture electronics grinds to a halt. Even in manufacturing, Donald is trying to fight against the hand of progress and efficiency by trying to force factories to stay in the US. Unfortunately it doesn't really matter where the factories are built, automation is going to be the end all be all in the manufacturing industry. Companies may build factories on US soil, but those factories are going to be filled with machines and a handful of engineers with degrees to program them. Traditional manufacturing as Donald fantasizes about is already dead.

And regarding your uncle the farmer, I'm afraid he is just that - a farmer. He thinks he earns his living off the hard work he puts in, how absurd. If you truly cared about facts, you would know the US produces far more grain than could ever be consumed within our borders. You would know big agriculture depends on a laundry list of foreign traders to maintain the necessary demand to keep grain prices competitive enough to the point farmers can actually make a living. The sad thing about your uncle the farmer is that he won't know what hit him by the time it's far too late for him to do anything about it.

I also think it's utterly hilarious that you mention people from other countries who have worked hard, allegedly harder than us "liberal morons," yet you've voted into office a billionaire who inherited all of his wealth without having to lift a finger.
    Yeah keep sniffing that glue. As far as my umcle goes, the only thing you know about him is that he is a farmer but you say thats all he is. Just like normal you got all the answers unfortunately none of them are true. Keep telling people youre solutions but realise no one cares anymore. If they really worked they would have. I guess you really cant fix stupid
  6. Still, I think Donald should invest in some safe spaces considering how hurt he is by the unfair media commenting on his small crowd sizes. Personally, I think he could have played it off much better by comparing it to his small hands.
  7. Im glad you get a kick out of it. I do too since I was talking about you
  8. Originally posted by ahn1991:Still, I think Donald should invest in some safe spaces considering how hurt he is by the unfair media commenting on his small crowd sizes. Personally, I think he could have played it off much better by comparing it to his small hands.
    If you dont like him you can always protest with your girlfriends. Just put on that pink hat you got and sip on lattes
  9. Oh, thank you for telling me this because I definitely would not have been able to figure this out if you had not gone out of your way to explain this to me.
  10. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    Oh, thank you for telling me this because I definitely would not have been able to figure this out if you had not gone out of your way to explain this to me.
    I know
  11. Well, best of luck for you and your uncle, who's going to be royally fucked by Donald's policies. I don't like to gloat over people's misfortunes, but when the glass house comes crashing down I'm sure I won't be the first to say 'I told you so.'