1. I have a pretty good quality Schoeps audience recording of the dreamforce show. The sound is good, but it has a good amount of nearby chatter and crowd noise. I can automate (mostly) for removal of claps, but individual crowd talking/whistles/etc require surgical frequency spectral editing. I've got a number of other projects vying for my time, so I don't have the time to get it done correctly.

Is there anybody here that has the ability and time to do the spectral repair of the crowd noise for the Dreamforce show?

Check out Angel of Harlem from the recording to get an idea of what you'd be working worth (https://soundcloud.com/hoarderhoserama/20161005-u2-sf-ms-aud-aoh-for-sc). If interested, please PM me here. I will email you a raw copy of Angel of Harlem and we can proceed from there. Only PM if you're interested in taking on the project please.

I will not be releasing the show raw/untouched. It'll either be "fixed" or not released at all, so don't ask.
  2. I know i have the software to do it... but i realy don't know what i'm doing!
  3. It's not simple! And it's time consuming.

I know how to do it but just not willing to commit to doing the hours upon hours of work that it'll require.
  4. Have to say I have heard the version of Bullet the Blue Sky that you released and its amazing....
  5. Different recording for Bullet the Blue Sky.
  6. Beaten!
  7. Sorry There is an interesting discussion in one of my FB groups about the source for your Bullet recording. Soundboard, IEM? I'm betting on a raw sbd but only you can tell.
  8. Invite me to the FB group and maybe I'll tell!
  9. In Spanish? I would have no problem!
  10. Ah, maybe not
  11. You know us monolingual Americans...we believe the world lives and breathes in English!