1. Originally posted by TheRefugee:Can't understand the love for North Star. In timeline terms putting Ordinary Love on SoE would be akin to having HMTMKMKM on Pop. New songs please.
    i would buy a deluxe transformers soundtrack if it came with north star...and i hate transformers movies,really hate transformers movies!
  2. So are we pretty much sure his album is coming on December 1? It seems strange that there is no official word yet everywhere the album is mentioned that is what it says?
  3. Originally posted by kris_smith87:So are we pretty much sure his album is coming on December 1? It seems strange that there is no official word yet everywhere the album is mentioned that is what it says?
    His album?
  4. Originally posted by kris_smith87:So are we pretty much sure his album is coming on December 1? It seems strange that there is no official word yet everywhere the album is mentioned that is what it says?
    I’m as sure as can be, I put the lack of an announcement down to TJT tour. They might be happy promoting a few songs but I think they’ll want to wait until the end of the tour to start the big promotion for the album. I think we’ll have the confirmation before November.
  5. Originally posted by kris_smith87:So are we pretty much sure his album is coming on December 1? It seems strange that there is no official word yet everywhere the album is mentioned that is what it says?
    In an interview in Mexico a few days ago, Adam said the album will be released in a couple of months, so even if it's not official, at least is not just fans with December in their minds.
  6. Maybe we'll get a Christmas mix of You're The Best Thing About Me.
  7. Larry looks so uncomfortable
  8. Originally posted by kris_smith87:So are we pretty much sure his album is coming on December 1? It seems strange that there is no official word yet everywhere the album is mentioned that is what it says?
    I figured we’d have a couple more singles?

The blackout

Little things

Etc...
  9. I'm surprised The Little Things hasn't surfaced yet, even after playing it on Kimmel.