1. Getting closer to the finish line. I have ORIGINAL Camera files from SEVEN angles. However only one is totally complete (mine)...Two songs (Beautiful Day & Pride) are only my angle so I am throwing out a last call for ANYONE that has HD footage (even 720p) for any of the missing songs. It must be original camera footage, no YouTube Downloads...

I am about half done with the editing...(done through 11 songs) Hoping to get it finished sooner rather than later...

Participating is
    chrisedge
    Frank / U2Gig
    nunomoreira1
    Reddef
    Rosa
    Stefan / U2Gigs
    Zen2990

Special thanks to _Macphisto_ (macphisto@gmx.de), Sharebear, JEMS

See songs for additional angles...
    01 Intro (Rose)
    02 The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone) (Rose) (Nuno)
    03 Vertigo (Rose)
    04 California (There Is No End to Love) (Rose) (Stefan)
    05 I Will Follow (Rose)
    06 (Mofo) / Iris (Hold Me Close) (Rose)
    07 Cedarwood Road (Rose) (Stefan) (Nuno)
    08 Song For Someone (Rose) (Nuno) (Frank)
    09 Sunday Bloody Sunday (Rose) (Zen2990)
    10 Raised By Wolves (Rose) (Zen2990) (Stefan)
    11 Until the End of the World (Zen2990) (Stefan) (Nuno, last 2min)
    12 Invisible (Rose) (Zen2990) (Frank)
    13 Even Better Than the Real Thing (Zen2990) (Stefan) (Reddef)
    14 Mysterious Ways (Rose) (Zen2990)
    15 Angel of Harlem (Rose ending) (Zen2990) (Stefan)
    16 When Love Comes to Town (Rose) (Zen2990) (Stefan) (Nuno, almost all) (Frank) (Reddef)
    17 Every Breaking Wave (Stefan) (Reddef)
    18 Bullet the Blue Sky (Reddef)
    19 (The Hands That Built America) / Pride (In the Name of Love)
    20 Beautiful Day
    21 With or Without You (Nuno)

Encore:
    22 Miracle Drug (Stefan) (Nuno) (Frank)
    23 Bad (Stefan) (Nuno) (Frank)
    24 (Mother and Child Reunion) / Where the Streets Have No Name (Stefan) (Nuno)
    25 One (Nuno, almost all) (Frank)

Until the End of the World Sample

2. Looks and sounds great! Can't wait to see the result, keep up the good work!
  3. Bumppity Bump.

Coming soon!

4. I can't believe the standard of the two videos posted on here first time I've watched and listened to them and they're amazing.
  5. Very excited to get this finished. We are in final stages and it should be ready soon!
  6. It looks and sounds great!
  7. This was one of the best shows of the tour and I'm glad to be part of this project. Very nice.
  8. So serious question about the video. Do people feel that the sync works? I did NOT sync to the screens, I sync to Larry's snare hits as much as I can. Do people get that the screens are out of sync (slightly delayed)? Just want to confirm that it looks ok.
  9. Originally posted by Chrisedge:So serious question about the video. Do people feel that the sync works? I did NOT sync to the screens, I sync to Larry's snare hits as much as I can. Do people get that the screens are out of sync (slightly delayed)? Just want to confirm that it looks ok.
    Judging by both (Until The End Of The World and When Love Comes To Town) works pretty fine... to me the most important it's how sync on stage (on meerkat's part in every show the screens were with slightly delay)
  10. Originally posted by Chrisedge:So serious question about the video. Do people feel that the sync works? I did NOT sync to the screens, I sync to Larry's snare hits as much as I can. Do people get that the screens are out of sync (slightly delayed)? Just want to confirm that it looks ok.
    I agree with syncing with the band. The samples aren't reliant on too many screen shots so any slight delays with screen footage isn't going to hurt the viewing experience much.

Looks great. Working with so few (but great) sources is a more engrossing watch than these multi-cams with so many angles and varying degrees of image quality.
  11. Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing it!
  12. Glad you participated! Thank you for your footage!