1. Home made ravioli is filled with spinach and ricotta
  2. Wow I didn't realize this was a thing. Maybe I'll post some of my poor attempts at cooking...
  3. I'm sure you will do fine, it's the enthousiasm that counts !

4. I made this risotto yesterday. It has small cubes of eggplant and union in it and some cheese.
    On top baked fish and a mixture of cottage cheese and avocado (that may sound weird, but with
    good herbs in it like seleri or basil and salt and pepper it's quite tasty as topping).
  5. Originally posted by Soundwall:[image]
    I made this risotto yesterday. It has small cubes of eggplant and union in it and some cheese.
    On top baked fish and a mixture of cottage cheese and avocado (that may sound weird, but with
    good herbs in it like seleri or basil and salt and pepper it's quite tasty as topping).
    Yummy
  6. Looks amazing soundwall!

7. My default cooking generally centres around things that fall between risotto and curry, as above - probably best described as a chickpea curry, although I'm sure that's not a technically correct description!

Oh wow they look good!
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[image]
    My default cooking generally centres around things that fall between risotto and curry, as above - probably best described as a chickpea curry, although I'm sure that's not a technically correct description!

[..]

Oh wow they look good!

Looks good !!