1. Originally posted by sharvey4994:I'd love to see them stick to like Joshua tree and only 80s stuff
    1. God Part II
    2. I Will Follow
    3. New Years Day
    4. Gloria
    5. The Electric Co.
    6. Bad/MLK
    7. Where the steeets have no name
    8. I still haven't found what I'm looking for
    9. With or Without You
    10. Bullet The Blue Sky
    11. Running to Stand Still
    12. Red Hill Mining Town
    13. In Gods Country
    14. Trip Through Your Wires
    15. One Tree Hill
    16. Exit
    17. Mothers of the Disappeared
    Encore break
    18. The ocean/ 11 o clock tick rock
    19. Out of Control
    20. October
    21. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    22. Pride (in the name of love)
    23. The sweetest thing
    24. 40
    Yes, not a bad list. I'm also in for Tick Tock, that would be so great. To start with God prt 2 is o.k. with me but I like more A Sort of Homecoming. That would be a surprising start. Drowning Man will be the most surprising song. One of my fav.
  2. They could liberate themselves by doing the album in order. A bunch of their always do songs are on JT...WOWY,Streets, ISHFWILF, and also Bullet, which has seen a lot of plays over the years. You have a few more must haves..Pride, Vertigo, Beautiful Day, at least, for the rest of the show. If they opened the show with JT, that would allow them to have a very different setlist for the 2nd half. Man, I would love to hear I threw a brick, or An Cat Dubh, and they could easily fit those in and still cater to the casual fan, as doing JT first frees the band from having to do Streets close to last, as well as having to fit the others in. I say in order from the start...Streets will be an awesome opener
  3. anyone think they'll open with the i heart version of desire?
  4. In the bands' eyes, they're already playing at least 6 "rarities," so don't expect anything other than a greatest hit outside of maybe one or two SOI cuts. I predict something much like...

1.Beautiful Day
    2. The Miracle
    3. Vertigo
    4. Until the End of the World
    5. New Years Day
    6. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    7. Bad

- SHORT INTERMISSION VIDEO -

8. Where the Streets Have No Name
    9. Still Haven't Found
    10. With or Without You
    11. Bullet the Blue Sky
    12. Running to Stand Still
    13. Red Hill Mining Town
    14. In God's Country
    15. Trip Through Your Wires
    16. One Tree Hill
    17. Exit
    18. Mothers of the Disappeared

- B STAGE -

19. Luminous Times
    20. Sweetest Thing
    21. Every Breaking Wave

- ENCORE BREAK -

22. Helter Skelter
    23. Desire (Vegas)
    24. 40
  5. Here's something to stir things up a bit: Do I go for a beer run during Trip Through Your Wire?

Not a fan.
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:Here's something to stir things up a bit: Do I go for a beer run during Trip Through Your Wire?

Not a fan.
    C'mon. Gotta love the harmonica! Lol!
  7. Besides, it's been 30 years since they played it for the last time. Go drink a beer during Beautiful Day.
  8. Can you imagine if I got stuck in a beer line during Red Hill Mining Town??? Obviously that won't happen - especially if they are playing the album in order as I love Running To Stand Still.
  9. Hit new single: Stuck In A Beer Line You Can't Get Out Of
  10. I really can't stand the harmonica it virtually most songs (aside from RTSS and even Desire). I guess that's why I've never been a huge Bob Dylan or Neil Young fan.
  11. Even Better Than The Real Beer?