1. If I got Brick/Day I'd shit my pants and do a happy dance.
  2. Bad into Streets would be a better transition plus the section before The Joshua Tree needs an extra song.

The encore has too many slow songs. I understand Beautiful Day and Ultraviolet at a push. Elevation could be replaced by Vertigo or anything rocky really. Or something from Innocence.

Miss Sarajevo will just have people chatting through it and to follow it with another slow song nobody knows just doesn't work. Hopefully it will be replaced by the time they get to Europe.

One could have skipped this tour too.

As a footnote fantastic work Remy and all involved with the site.
  3. I just want larry to play the sticks during the Streets intro. Starts out so flat without.
  4. Yeah I agree, the taps are sorely missed by me too. Will say though I do really like the whole setpiece of the four of them stood against the lotus red backdrop and the tree, it looked pretty flipping cool.
  5. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    Yeah I agree, the taps are sorely missed by me too. Will say though I do really like the whole setpiece of the four of them stood against the lotus red backdrop and the tree, it looked pretty flipping cool.
    That's the image of the tour. Almost makes me sad they didn't use that to open. Even for just last night.
  6. Yeah for sure. I'm just watching it again making me misty-eyed.
  7. It would be great if they start with JT... I always wanted to see Streets as an opener...
  8. Just have Out Of Control as an extra encore after Little Things.
    Something they decide on the spot.
    Could be something different every night.
    Even Vertigo should be sweet.
    With the house lights on.
    And not have it on the printed set list.
    No spoiler.
    Just play one more song.
    Because it's not really the end.
    Not yet.
  9. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Just have Out Of Control as an extra encore after Little Things.
    Something they decide on the spot.
    Could be something different every night.
    Even Vertigo should be sweet.
    With the house lights on.
    And not have it on the printed set list.
    No spoiler.
    Just play one more song.
    Because it's not really the end.
    Not yet.
  10. Here's what I'd like. Simple but effective and delivers a narrative. A chronological set list.

Open with I Will Follow (and rotate with OOC)
    Gloria
    SBS/NYD
    Pride
    ASOH/Bad
    Joshua Tree to close main set
    Desire
    One
    UV
    Beautiful Day
    Vertigo
    Little Things
    Take it anywhere to close. 40 is a crowd pleaser. All I Want Is You. I will Follow if opening with OOC or vice versa.

Obviously room to mix and match from each but I quite like the idea and introduces rotation options.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:Here's what I'd like. Simple but effective and delivers a narrative. A chronological set list.

Open with I Will Follow (and rotate with OOC)
    Gloria
    SBS/NYD
    Pride
    ASOH/Bad
    Joshua Tree to close main set
    Desire
    One
    UV
    Beautiful Day
    Vertigo
    Little Things
    Take it anywhere to close. 40 is a crowd pleaser. All I Want Is You. I will Follow if opening with OOC or vice versa.

Obviously room to mix and match from each but I quite like the idea and introduces rotation options.
    Obvious yet simple yet incredibly better than the current set.