1. Originally posted by ew6655:Supposed setlist leaked by Adam clayton on twitter ???
    Based on this "possible working setlist" (could still be a hoax) this works for me. The
    "//" represents for cities with multiple nights rotation.

11 O clock tic toc
    I Will Follow//Out Of Control
    Gloria
    October-NYD
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    A Sort Of Homecoming
    The Unforgettable Fire
    Please
    (break)
    The JT set
    (break)
    City Of Blinding Lights//Vertigo
    MLK/Bad
    All I Want Is You
    One//40
    If that is the setlist I'd be more than happy, in fact in terms of structure and songs flowing into one another and even the song from pop people have been asking for this is perfect.
  2. fake news
  3. I want 11 oclock, TUF and Please so bad
    Originally posted by ew6655:Supposed setlist leaked by Adam clayton on twitter ???
    Based on this "possible working setlist" (could still be a hoax) this works for me. The
    "//" represents for cities with multiple nights rotation.

11 O clock tic toc
    I Will Follow//Out Of Control
    Gloria
    October-NYD
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    A Sort Of Homecoming
    The Unforgettable Fire
    Please
    (break)
    The JT set
    (break)
    City Of Blinding Lights//Vertigo
    MLK/Bad
    All I Want Is You
    One//40
  4. This was posted yesterday. Look back through the previous pages.
  5. I would wager that "Please" is actually "Pride" in that photo from Adam.

I can see where the confusion would be, but Pride makes more sense in terms of "we're playing TJT & the hits," and fits the chronological flow of what people are speculating is the first half of the set.
  6. I know it's irrelevant to talk about the Definitive Setlist, but since covers like All Along the Wachtower are mentioned, I would expect songs like Southerman or Sun City. "Something" tells me that it is a tour to celebrate the TJT, I think records like Acthung Baby or HTDAAB are discarded. I think songs from R&H like Desire will be contemplated, even Pride, but God Part II seems difficult for me to appear. Discotheque has nothing to do with TJT. Please? Achtund baby is a record breaking TJT, I think his most emblematic songs will be resumed when this album is celebrating its 30th anniversary, or something similar. It seems that the Pop album will never be celebrated. Personally I do not need to hear One or EBTRT because they are overexposed hymns. It's just an opinion ...
  7. Realistically, what are the chances of them playing Zoo Station on this tour? It would be a perfect Encore opener with Bono chopping down the Joshua Tree before that infamous riff kicks in!
  8. Originally posted by georgemccauley:Realistically, what are the chances of them playing Zoo Station on this tour? It would be a perfect Encore opener with Bono chopping down the Joshua Tree before that infamous riff kicks in!
    Why would they want to chop down the Joshua tree in the same tour they are honoring it by playing the album in full?
  9. Because AB was one of the things that came next, also seeing from that Eary Setlist draft we are getting Three AB tracks directly after Mothers of the Disappeared
  10. They'll play 3-5 AB songs no matter what, and they are always the same. I just wish they revive songs from other albums (like TUF) this time.