1. Hi folks!

Any spare GA ticket for A'dam 1 or 2?
  2. Anyone who wanne trade his GA for second Amsterdam show for the first one??
  3. They own seatwave... what could you expect!

Spoiler (click to toggle)
  4. Yep! It seems like that so far. If I win the lottery I'd like to go to Rome and Brussels, these are my 3 top destinations, but for the moment just Dublin. Will you be there too?
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yep! It seems like that so far. If I win the lottery I'd like to go to Rome and Brussels, these are my 3 top destinations, but for the moment just Dublin. Will you be there too?
    Well, looking forward to have pint of Guiness with you then
    I'll try Amsterdam tomorrow (I'm Wires), but so far still just Dublin too...
  6. ^^ Guys, aren't we just lucky to have tickets for Dublin? Every U2 fan all over the world dream of that - so it's not just Dublin, it is DUBLIN let's be grateful for that and now.... Guinness for all
  7. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Well, looking forward to have pint of Guiness with you then
    I'll try Amsterdam tomorrow (I'm Wires), but so far still just Dublin too...
    I thought I read the other day you were going to Barcelona! Regarding Dublin - I'll be with Remy, Gerard and many more from here so we definitely need to meet

Good luck tomorrow for AMS2!!
  8. Yeah, Barcelona was on the list, but had problems with the website (all the time the same) and I was there already for U2 (both 360) and 2x more on vacations,so changed mind and want somewhere where I haven't been before and from the cities of next tour it was just Amsterdam and Brussels and Amsterdam is higher on my wishlist (not to mention there is not another show in Brussels).

Yeah, can't wait to finally see all (or some) of you, guys
  9. Very good reasoning behind not going to Barcelona. You'll love Amsterdam It's also U2start's homecoming gig so you'll be surrounded by dozens of us haha
  10. Does anyone know the difference (if there is one) between the GA tickets for Amsterdam: Ingang Zuid G and J and Ingang Zuid G and J Veld Staanplaats?

There is no map of the stadium and I'm afraid to be different areas in the GA (like Dublin).