1. Originally posted by MattG:Yeah, can't wait. Now I have to decide whether or not to try to stay in the dark for three weeks between the tour kickoff and the Chicago shows

I can almost never stay away from peeking, but I feel like this time it'd be worth it
    I am going to try my very best to stay away from these types of threads, too ...it'll be tough, however, with the Toronto show being near the end of the NA leg.
  2. does anyone know the "rose bowl presale" code for LA night 2 ?

3. awesome offer right there. props to you.
  4. for the "rose bowl presale" for night 1 last week, it was "rose2017" but i did suspect they switched over to a unique this time around.

thanks!
  5. Anyone have a spare presale code to use? I really want to get 2 GA tickets for night 2 at MetLife. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
  6. If anyone wants a presale code for 2 tickets, they can pm me, first one gets it

Edit: Code has been taken!

7. You can still buy some GA tickets for Amsterdam 2 right now! (offcourse with presalecode)
  8. Originally posted by ymalkiel:Anyone have a spare presale code to use? I really want to get 2 GA tickets for night 2 at MetLife. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
    check your PM....

9. That's actually the logical and fairest way of doing things. Fans who get to buy tix for first nights (aka more difficult to come across) should be rewarded with more special sets. Second nights are usually filled up with a slightly bigger % of more casual fans IMO.