1. I must have chose postal option without even realising, well I'll be glad to get a physical ticket, don't know why but never quite felt comfortable with just a card and booking confirmation til I was actually in the venue. Thanks to both of you anyway for your help.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I didn't realise the tickets were print at home, it just says standard delivery and tickets haven't been dispatched on mine. Is it only certain tickets? I've got standing for twickenham.

I paid £3 or £4 (£3.45 or thereabouts) extra on my Twickenham tickets for both nights for standard delivery via Royal Mail, I don't recall having an option during the checkout process. First night GA, second night seated (collectors ticket) (I'm a midfortysomething and two nights GA back to back would kill me these days lol).
  3. I've done the same for Paris and one extreme to another one night red zone at €330 and second night cheap seats at €40
  4. Those ticket prices on GetMeIn are eyewatering.

Price Guide
    Lowest: £ 204.99
    Average: £ 367.49
    Highest: £ 750.00 (Well this is cock, there's 2 going for £825)
    There are currently 448 available and there have been 1680 tickets sold.

From their FAQs:

Why can't I list my tickets for the price I want?
    In order to maintain a fair marketplace we have put in place a price limit when listing tickets. This is so that we can make sure all listings are priced in line with market value and give you the best chance of selling your tickets.

Yeah, I can list 2 GA tickets for £900 each. That being their price limit in order to maintain a fair marketplace. It really is a joke.
  5. The subscription is well worth it.
  6. I was able to buy more than the 4 with my subscription code , did anyone else notice this ??
  7. Quite a few people noticed this. Quite a few did it on the last tour too.
  8. Fair play , the $50 subs is good value when they tour for sure especially once the free gift is thrown in too
  9. But it could be dangerous. They can ban all your tickets if they find out...
  10. Originally posted by iTim:Those ticket prices on GetMeIn are eyewatering.

Price Guide
    Lowest: £ 204.99
    Average: £ 367.49
    Highest: £ 750.00 (Well this is cock, there's 2 going for £825)
    There are currently 448 available and there have been 1680 tickets sold.

From their FAQs:

Why can't I list my tickets for the price I want?
    In order to maintain a fair marketplace we have put in place a price limit when listing tickets. This is so that we can make sure all listings are priced in line with market value and give you the best chance of selling your tickets.

Yeah, I can list 2 GA tickets for £900 each. That being their price limit in order to maintain a fair marketplace. It really is a joke.
    ''market value'' being the key phrase.
  11. Luckily I only bought the 4