1. I don;t think anybody's gonna be sitting down on this tour if it's anything like 1987 JT tour the crowd will be going crazy!!!!!!!
  2. Originally posted by ew6655:[..]

I don;t think anybody's gonna be sitting down on this tour if it's anything like 1987 JT tour the crowd will be going crazy!!!!!!!
    You mean the European 1987 TJT tour, right? The American crowds were pretty dead -as usually- on their American 1987 tour, even with floor GAs and all (something that has never happened here). You can see them sat on the Rattle And Hum film and outtakes.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You mean the European 1987 TJT tour, right? The American crowds were pretty dead -as usually- on their American 1987 tour, even with floor GAs and all (something that has never happened here). You can see them sat on the Rattle And Hum film and outtakes.
    Depends on which shows you saw.

Although Joshua Tree was my first experience at a European stadium show, and my 1st experience where it was acceptable to piss on any available wall at the opposite end of the field. Which I took full advantage of, mind you.
  4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Depends on which shows you saw.

Although Joshua Tree was my first experience at a European stadium show, and my 1st experience where it was acceptable to piss on any available wall at the opposite end of the field. Which I took full advantage of, mind you.
    Yeah, I guess not all shows were the same. I didn't attend any 1987 show due to my personal circumstances (that being that I wasn't born yet ).

I'm stating that based upon my experience with bootlegs and videos. I agree that it's not the best way to judge a crowd or a performance, but it's the same upon which we all judge South American crowds and agree that they rock big time, while most of us haven't attended a show in South America, so why shouldn't it be valid to say American crowds arewere dead?
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah, I guess not all shows were the same. I didn't attend any 1987 show due to my personal circumstances (that being that I wasn't born yet ).

I'm stating that based upon my experience with bootlegs and videos. I agree that it's not the best way to judge a crowd or a performance, but it's the same upon which we all judge South American crowds and agree that they rock big time, while most of us haven't attended a show in South America, so why shouldn't it be valid to say American crowds arewere dead?
    You are pretty much, spot on.

In fact, most US stadium shows besides U2 I can remember going to (in the 80's especially) weren't even GA in the States...
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    My JT shows at MSG in NYC were pretty amazing , as far as I remember , this was almost 30 yrs ago........but Im not going to get into the whole American vs European crowds thing....even though Milan has the best crowds anyway lol
  7. Re: London

Hi there,

Just a few details about dispatching your tickets...

The event organisers are sending us their own tickets for this show, but this might not be until nearer the time. As soon as we have them in, we’ll print them and send them out to you. The latest you should receive them is around 5 days before the event.

We’ll update the ticket dispatch page on our helpdesk when tickets start to go out. If you booked online, you can check your order’s progress by logging into your online account.

We hope you enjoy the show!

Best Wishes,
    Ticketmaster Customer Service
  8. Originally posted by iTim:Re: London

Hi there,

Just a few details about dispatching your tickets...

The event organisers are sending us their own tickets for this show, but this might not be until nearer the time. As soon as we have them in, we’ll print them and send them out to you. The latest you should receive them is around 5 days before the event.

We’ll update the ticket dispatch page on our helpdesk when tickets start to go out. If you booked online, you can check your order’s progress by logging into your online account.

We hope you enjoy the show!

Best Wishes,
    Ticketmaster Customer Service
    Well that seems a little scary...
  9. I went to London last tour, and they promised me the tickets would arrive on time.
    Yet they didn't, so had to pick them up at the venue, which isn't a big hassle, they just ask for your ID and then give you your ticket.