1. London print at home tickets haven't even been made available yet.
  2. Originally posted by mofothethird:I went to London last tour, and they promised me the tickets would arrive on time.
    Yet they didn't, so had to pick them up at the venue, which isn't a big hassle, they just ask for your ID and then give you your ticket.

I think I'd almost prefer picking them up than relying on them to be shipped.
  3. I always always opt for picking them up personally instead of running the risk of them not arriving on time or whatever.

5 days prior to the event is totally fucked up TicketmasterUK <<<
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:I always always opt for picking them up personally instead of running the risk of them not arriving on time or whatever.

5 days prior to the event is totally fucked up TicketmasterUK <<<
    Ticketmaster US, UK doesn't matter....
  5. Regarding Pittsburgh, they didn't sell out 360. See here. Plenty of seats in the top tier. It was one hell of a show though. My favourite from 360.

Source of image
  6. Does anyone have any idea why u2 don't seem to be able to sell out Pittsburgh? is the stadium large for the population of Pittsburgh?
  7. This is a very good reference and probably an explanation of why there are still 2,800 (!!!!!!!!!) GAs available.

Pittsburgh

U2
  8. Too bad though, Pittsburgh is a great city.
  9. Physical tickets arriving for Dublin show (not collector tickets).
  10. If you want to see bad attendance, here's Rihanna at Wembley.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
  11. Dear U2,

Wanna sell out? Skip Pittsburgh next time and stop hosing Atlanta!