1. I was just reading an article about that and apparently that gig was a sell out, the article suggests that scalpers snapped up the tickets and couldn't sell them on, that still doesn't explain the u2 Pittsburgh mystery though because that's definitely not a sell out.
  2. Got a question surely asked a zillion times before, but you know I'm dumb, so.... anyone here ordered Amsterdam etickets at Ticketmaster.nl and then printed them at home? If so, can you still go and ask for having them sent as hardcover tickets to be sent home by regular postal mail, or is the print-at-home the final option once chosen?
    Have my etix printed but would love to hold the real thing in hands. Too late to change things?
  3. MacStripey, I have the Amsterdam e-tickets too and eventhough I would also prefer real tickets, I wouldn't change it now, I suspect I would only ask for trouble, they might mix it somehow and one might end up in trouble when entering the venue. I think it is always best to keep things simple. But anyway, let us know it you do it and if you succeed :-)
  4. Originally posted by MacStripey:Got a question surely asked a zillion times before, but you know I'm dumb, so.... anyone here ordered Amsterdam etickets at Ticketmaster.nl and then printed them at home? If so, can you still go and ask for having them sent as hardcover tickets to be sent home by regular postal mail, or is the print-at-home the final option once chosen?
    Have my etix printed but would love to hold the real thing in hands. Too late to change things?

Found out by myself, should read the FAQ first before asking like a fool
  5. Originally posted by Happy24:MacStripsey, I have the Amsterdam e-tickets too and eventhough I would also prefer real tickets, I wouldn't change it now, I suspect I would only ask for trouble, they might mix it somehow and one might end up in trouble when entering the venue. I think it is always best to keep things simple. But anyway, let us know it you do it and if you suceed :-)
    Thanks, Petr, you're right. I better keep it the way it is.
  6. Speaking of ticket mysteries, Rose Bowl 2 still has a lot of non-resale tickets available.
  7. anyone hear about how eric church is trying to stop ticket scalpers.
  8. $210 for daily tickets? Steep
  9. I don't know much about American festivals, but comparing the prices to Coachella ($399 for 3 days) it looks like the Bonnaroo organizers are getting away with murder.