1. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    Cool you got Sundays tix too then? Gonna stay in for the next few days so I don't miss any post.

My hotel for Twickenham was in Ealing (only one I could get relatively nearby) - but still an 8 mile walk back or something, since having queued up from 6am in what was probably the hottest day of the year. Saturday should be ok this year as the tube is 24 hours on Fri / Sats now is it not?, so I'll probably do the 1 or 2 mile walk to the tube station, but I'm not looking forward to getting back into central London after Sundays show, really no idea how thats going to pan out.

I have climbed the highest mountains... I have run through the fields... I have run... I have crawled... I have scaled these city walls... only to see U2

Sometimes it feels like that with the lengths we go to lol.
    Yes. .. That Sunday back in 2005 was the hottest day of the year. 32C I remember !

Getting back to Embankment Northside of tge Thames took us about 2 hours or more then a long drive back to Essex dropping off otger stranded fabs. The Tube had shut down by then. Some Tube lines are 24 hours now so hopefully easier. ... Sometimes you can't make it on your own !
  2. GA tickets available Seattle!! Select 1 ticket! Good luck.
  3. Seville during 360 tour everyone got a number written on hand when you arrived in GA line..when gate opened it was structly number order..
  4. That's usually the case for the first dozens/hundreds. I personally numbered everyone as they arrived to Barcelona '09 queue, from #400 to over #1500... brutal work but I got to know a lot of people
  5. Originally posted by stevebass68:Seville during 360 tour everyone got a number written on hand when you arrived in GA line..when gate opened it was structly number order..
    Yeah, the numbered hands thing is very helpful indeed when it comes to stopping queue jumpers and keeping your place, and especially helpful if show security will oblige and adhere to numbering systems when it comes to gates opening.

I've read some people don't like or agree with the numbering, but I think its a fair thing to do.

However, sometimes show security will have their own arrangements such as splitting a single line on a whim, into multiple lines for multiple gates / turnstiles, so sometimes you could be queuing @7am and be number #20 in the queue and then end up being #500 to get in the stadium or worse when it goes really bad with people showing up @3pm and later getting in before you.
  6. The rest of my London 1 tickets and my London 2 tickets arrived this morning
  7. Yep, same here!
  8. I have a gate split for London 1. Three of us will be at Gate C, while the other two will be off to Gate D.
  9. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    Yeah, the numbered hands thing is very helpful indeed when it comes to stopping queue jumpers and keeping your place, and especially helpful if show security will oblige and adhere to numbering systems when it comes to gates opening.

I've read some people don't like or agree with the numbering, but I think its a fair thing to do.

However, sometimes show security will have their own arrangements such as splitting a single line on a whim, into multiple lines for multiple gates / turnstiles, so sometimes you could be queuing @7am and be number #20 in the queue and then end up being #500 to get in the stadium or worse when it goes really bad with people showing up @3pm and later getting in before you.
    Anyone know who they go about this in Amsterdam?

10. Landed in London...
  11. Tickets for London arrived this morning with my 2 t shirts while WOWY playing on the radio perfect start to the day role on the tour