1. Bit weird my GA London tickets came weeks ago but no sign of my seats for London 2
    Also red zone - do you get tickets or just instructions on an email ?
  2. Originally posted by Timk68:Bit weird my GA London tickets came weeks ago but no sign of my seats for London 2
    Also red zone - do you get tickets or just instructions on an email ?
    Same here, got my London 1, but no London 2 yet. My London 2 is a Collectors Edition - I'm wondering if those haven't been dispatched yet?
  3. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    Same here, got my London 1, but no London 2 yet. My London 2 is a Collectors Edition - I'm wondering if those haven't been dispatched yet?
    On a sidenote: Seeing Simple Minds a week on Friday. Tickets from TM ordered like last November. No sign still. Just great eh?
  4. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    On a sidenote: Seeing Simple Minds a week on Friday. Tickets from TM ordered like last November. No sign still. Just great eh?
    Don't have the Depeche Mode tickets for 03JUN17 in London yet!
  5. TM suck lol. I don't know why they dont send stuff signed for either, even if you have to pay a little bit extra, its like 6 months of anxiety when you order from them wondering if you will actually get them, or whether they will end up being misdelivered or whatever.
  6. Originally posted by peacetreaty93:Has anyone used the "paperless tickets" that Ticketmaster was selling during the fan pre-sales?

Was this the cause for the extreme slow down in allowing people to enter the venue in Vancouver?

Apparently they were the cause of the slow admission, yes.
  7. If anyone has a lead on tickets for Toronto PLEASE hit me up. I have about a month to secure a flight. Even a couple of weeks before would be doable.
  8. I have two tickets to the Pittsburgh show for my girlfriend and me - it was going to be her first U2 show, but...I recently and unexpectedly got a new job at a law firm in West Virginia and it is unlikely I will be able to get time off so soon to be able to travel up to Pittsburgh (since I'd have to take a half day on Wednesday June 7 to drive up there and then probably take all of Thursday off, as well). I really was looking forward to taking my girl to see my favorite band, but was not planning on having this job when I purchased the tickets (I got the Pittsburgh PA ones cause Chicago was sold out when I first tried to get them and they announced the second Chicago show, and then the Louisville show later, after I'd already spent money on the Pittsburgh tickets).
    ...Anyway.
    If anyone would be willing to trade (or knows of anyone who would) Chicago tickets (either night) for 2 Pittsburgh tickets, I'd be truly grateful. PM for details about location and stuff.
  9. Have we seen much in the way of tickets drops?
  10. My London 1 tickets went missing in the post so I've got to pick them up at the box office, hope this doesn't mean I'm queuing for my tickets instead of a good spot ?