1. Got my London #2 seated collectors + lanyard yesterday finally. So all set for Twickenham #1 (GA) & #2 now. Phew.

2. See you there!
  3. Any Red Hill presale peeps willing to lend a code for the presale today?
  4. West coast presale is incoming, 45 minutes.
  5. Red Zone in San Diego confirmed! See you guys there!
  6. So does Red Zone work the same way as GA in terms of having to wait in line forever?
  7. I'll figure out the details when the date approaches I guess. I wanted to do Red Zone at Rose Bowl, but I had presale disasters that prevented that from happening.

8. i moved this post to..."Request show tickets (to sell/trade, use show pages)" page
  9. Still no Amsterdam collectors anywhere tight... Right ? Excuse me for I am choking on my own self pity .

Ticketmaster UK already printed the Amsterdam one for the British folks...But no sign of life in NL.
  10. i accidentally selected a collector's ticket for dublin and that got to me in australia months ago now. but from memory on the ticketmaster website they said to only contact them if the collector's ticket didn't arrive within a week or so of the show. would have made life difficult for me being on the otherside of the world without it. best of luck to you