1. Clear cache and refresh, or use mobile app. I had same problem and almost died this morning.
  2. LA GA boom!!!
  3. Lord but that was more stressful than it should have been..

Got on site at 9AM, almost immediately had 4 tix for Philly in sec 107, then I got stupid...
    There was still not a map that showed what prices were in what part of the stadium, so I did a few more searches to get that info...
    then I started getting 'unable to process request' responses.

Now I'm starting to panic, sweating, headache. Very stressed.

Tried the mobile app, got nearly the same seats in 107 as I did on first try.
    Bought them immediately.

Whew. So that's tix for me, my wife, and two kids. Need two more in general sale on Tuesday for the other two kids. None of the kids have seen U2, so praying I can get two more without getting gouged on secondary market.
  4. See y'all on the floor at the Rose Bowl. Smooth purchase, no hiccups.
  5. not working for me
  6. I'm working on both, neither are getting results
  7. On the mobile app, there is a space to enter your pre-sale code, pretty sure I had to do that before it would search for tix.
  8. That went smooth. GA's for first 4 cities in the pocket.
  9. Originally posted by pontneuf:[..]
    On the mobile app, there is a space to enter your pre-sale code, pretty sure I had to do that before it would search for tix.
    yes, but you can still enter after. it will prompt you. i made that mistake my first attempt. it'll come once you finally prove to them you're not a robot.
  10. I managed to get a seat in LA, but I'm looking for GA or Red Zone