1. I believe you can select a different delivery address on Ticketmaster, but the last time I ordered physical tickets was for 360...
  2. Pre-sale is only a percentage of early access tickets for fans who pay for the privilege. There should be plenty come general sale given the size of these venues.
  3. ha, that was my point! The ticket limits are not always adhered to so not too much off a stretch to think that it may work....
  4. Is it 4 tickets each for u2.com members
  5. Was it the Vertigo Tour that had the presale code disaster? I wasn't a fan at the moment so I only remember hearing stories.
  6. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    Was it the Vertigo Tour that had the presale code disaster? I wasn't a fan at the moment so I only remember hearing stories.
    Yes, and it pissed Larry right off.
  7. I'm in the Wire presale group and seriously worried I won't get GA's for London. It so stressful!!
  8. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Can you not select a different delivery address to the billing address on Ticketmaster? E-tickets wouldn't be a problem if you aren't bothered about a physical ticket and they are available.
    I was so used to the delivery method that I completely forgot about these options. Thanks a lot, Tim!
  9. Hoping for Toronto and Cleveland tickets tomorrow!!
  10. Fired up, ready to go