1. I tried for a friend for East Rutherford twice it said No GA then third time I got lucky after queing for 20 mins so they got there 2 GA's

2. Did you try with mobile app?
  3. Originally posted by andyuk36:I tried for a friend for East Rutherford twice it said No GA then third time I got lucky after queing for 20 mins so they got there 2 GA's
    I wish I had a friend like you
  4. anyone got the prices for seats at twickenham...mainly after prices by those who bought theirs today?

im on tomorrows presale and curious of the various prices in various, as £40-187 doesnt really help!
  5. Originally posted by prideofzootv:anyone got the prices for seats at twickenham...mainly after prices by those who bought theirs today?

im on tomorrows presale and curious of the various prices in various, as £40-187 doesnt really help!
    I think for seats it was £40, £70, £110 and £187. I asked Ticketmaster on twitter if they had a seating chart with prices but they said they don't have that until the general sale.
  6. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    I think for seats it was £40, £70, £110 and £187. I asked Ticketmaster on twitter if they had a seating chart with prices but they said they don't have that until the general sale.
    thanks for that, strange why ticketmaster dont have one when one was available for rome :/ so looking at the floor plan, i presume £187 gets you the first blocks to the sides, £110 middle tier, £70 middle tier at the back and £40 top tier?
  7. Originally posted by prideofzootv:[..]
    thanks for that, strange why ticketmaster dont have one when one was available for rome :/ so looking at the floor plan, i presume £187 gets you the first blocks to the sides, £110 middle tier, £70 middle tier at the back and £40 top tier?
    Something like that. Most expensive in the sides of the lower tier. I think the cheapest tickets might be top tier head on with the stage, right at the back. The sides of the top tier might be £70 too. I'm not so sure about this though.
  8. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Something like that. Most expensive in the sides of the lower tier. I think the cheapest tickets might be top tier head on with the stage, right at the back. The sides of the top tier might be £70 too. I'm not so sure about this though.
    You are about right.
  9. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    well im going for £70 seats, i dont need to be near the stage, as long as im there listening to it with my friends im happy so £70 max will do me, if i was on my own i could go more but when i have to try buy 4 its pricey
  10. in rome best places are on the playground, all the others to far away from stage , euro 70 are enough
  11. I just did not have enough saved up so will have to just show up in Tampa and Miami, and use my personality what cash I do have. I wish the announcement was at least 3 weeks before they went on sale, but the worst is that the GA thing is not as easy as we all get a bit older. Especially in the Florida heat. The Rolling Stones had chairs on the field for the Orlando Stadium show, it just makes little sense for an aging fan base to have to put up with this, but I forgive them, I think lol.
  12. Well ended up with
    London GA
    Paris Red zone
    Brussels GA