1. I keep all me stubs anyway...have albums full of them from various music / sports events. Nice option for fans as you say
  2. I'm considering to buy some extra london GAs on monday, but it looks like only overseas mail is an option (no print at home)... it says they'll arrive no later than 48hs before the show. does anyone outside of the UK got any experience with that? do they arrive fairly soon after the purchase or literally the week before the show (that'd have me a bit worried tbh).
  3. I'm thinking about getting a Miami ticket...
    It would be my first U2 concert, I'm hoping I get to go quite a bit.
  4. Originally posted by flowerchild:I'm considering to buy some extra london GAs on monday, but it looks like only overseas mail is an option (no print at home)... it says they'll arrive no later than 48hs before the show. does anyone outside of the UK got any experience with that? do they arrive fairly soon after the purchase or literally the week before the show (that'd have me a bit worried tbh).
    Ticketmaster UK only send out tix a couple weeks before the gigs...and that's to UK buyers btw
  5. Originally posted by flowerchild:I'm considering to buy some extra london GAs on monday, but it looks like only overseas mail is an option (no print at home)... it says they'll arrive no later than 48hs before the show. does anyone outside of the UK got any experience with that? do they arrive fairly soon after the purchase or literally the week before the show (that'd have me a bit worried tbh).
    They will be issued well in advance of 48 hours before. They usually don't ship right away but normally you would find that they get printed and sent when the event sells out but certainly weeks rather then days before the event. Either way you would be fine and if not then the venue would arrange to have tickets at the box office on the day.
  6. Thinking about it? Do it Dane!
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    They will be issued well in advance of 48 hours before. They usually don't ship right away but normally you would find that they get printed and sent when the event sells out but certainly weeks rather then days before the event. Either way you would be fine and if not then the venue would arrange to have tickets at the box office on the day.
    alright, thank you
  8. Originally posted by flowerchild:I'm considering to buy some extra london GAs on monday, but it looks like only overseas mail is an option (no print at home)... it says they'll arrive no later than 48hs before the show. does anyone outside of the UK got any experience with that? do they arrive fairly soon after the purchase or literally the week before the show (that'd have me a bit worried tbh).
    In 2015 i get the ticket two weeks before the gig... This year i have ordered print@home tickets for Depeche mode and U2 but i can't print them yet
  9. I'm in Wires group and hope to achieve a lifetimes ambition tomorrow by getting pretty good seats for me and my dad to see U2 in Dublin.
    Going for a GA at Twickenham too so I can go mental at the front!!
  10. Do it!

Honestly, U2 shows are the best thing since sliced bread.
  11. double do it !!