1. Guys is the Red Zone for Miami all sold out?
  2. Does anyone know that the 4 tickets i purchase in the presale is only for the same area, or i can do 2 GA and 2 seating?

thanks
  3. should be able to do a single transaction for GA and then 2 for seating... unless TM allows you to combine them into a 'buying basket' of some kind.. lol...sorry have never spent time trying, just buying!

Originally posted by bushido529:Does anyone know that the 4 tickets i purchase in the presale is only for the same area, or i can do 2 GA and 2 seating?

thanks
  4. I see I'm being pushed to go
    I have family in Miami that has already said I could stay with them, so now I just have to sort out a flight and tickets, probably one for my dad as well. I'm very optimistic that I'll get to go, which would be so so awesome.

The funny thing is my dad saw U2 live when he was around my age, and it was The Joshua Tree tour he saw.
  5. Originally posted by thefly108:I see I'm being pushed to go
    I have family in Miami that has already said I could stay with them, so now I just have to sort out a flight and tickets, probably one for my dad as well. I'm very optimistic that I'll get to go, which would be so so awesome.

The funny thing is my dad saw U2 live when he was around my age, and it was The Joshua Tree tour he saw.
    And I will be taking my son who is now 18 - same as I was when I saw the Joshua Tree Tour in 87.

He went in '15 also.
  6. Very cool! I'm sure it will make the experience all the more special.
  7. Amsterdam sorted due to the wizard Remy.
  8. with the code in presales tickets for rome available after 1o seconds no more on ticketone...it's a holy shit, only in italy , i will try the whole day
  9. Originally posted by bazzzz:with the code in presales tickets for rome available after 1o seconds no more on ticketone...it's a holy shit, only in italy , i will try the whole day
    Yeah keep trying. GAs popped up here only after 20 mins, and then you have to click very fast.
  10. I didn't realise that it was local time, so turns out Brussels was actually 8am and now no GAs are coming up. I'll keep trying, I've heard success stories a couple of hours after pre-sale starting.