1. I have a Wires presale code with two tickets remaining. I dont want it to go to waste really!
  2. may I say that is the greatest post I every read (honestly) you could have bought 4 tickets and sell 2 of them again - but you are offering the code here! respect!!!
  3. you can't pay with visa card for Barcelona? I don't have Verified by Visa account and can't do it right now...
  4. Originally posted by Toxic:[..]
    may I say that is the greatest post I every read (honestly) you could have bought 4 tickets and sell 2 of them again - but you are offering the code here! respect!!!
    Not sure if that's sarcasm im missing. But Im not into making extra money. I got the two tickets I wanted for me and my wife to have a weekend away in Brussels. The code is on offer if someone would like to discuss using it. If I did make any money it would be used to pay for the Eurostar or Air BnB in Brussels, or at worst case drinks at O'Reilleys in Brussels.
  5. Pre sales stay open until 5pm tomorrow...could a staggered ticket release be happening I wonder ?
  6. Originally posted by joephoto78:[..]
    Not sure if that's sarcasm im missing. But Im not into making extra money. I got the two tickets I wanted for me and my wife to have a weekend away in Brussels. The code is on offer if someone would like to discuss using it. If I did make any money it would be used to pay for the Eurostar or Air BnB in Brussels, or at worst case drinks at O'Reilleys in Brussels.
    no sarcasm, totaly honest - I think you are cool!

I know a lot of people who are using their codes in full and reselling the tickets, so I think you are just awsome and what cool world would it be if more people think like you!

7. I've been trying all day with the mobile app, but it seems GA/Red Zones are all out for now. I think my mistake was not having the app and the webpage ready when the presale began. In retrospect, my IE presale was successful through the mobile app as well, but I was forced to use it because our apartment at the time had internet connection issues. A bit of an amateur mistake on my part, to be sure.

But hey I've got Rock's Hottest Ticket and having been to the Rose Bowl before, I know my seats are going to be pretty great! All things considered, I can't help but be pleased with the outcome. Best of luck to everyone in the Wires group!
  8. Originally posted by Toxic:[..]
    no sarcasm, totaly honest - I think you are cool!

I know a lot of people who are using their codes in full and reselling the tickets, so I think you are just awsome and what cool world would it be if more people think like you!
    Thank you. No point in being a tout, tickets are high enough as it is these days and I have been unlucky to get my fair share of tickets in the past.
  9. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

I've been trying all day with the mobile app, but it seems GA/Red Zones are all out for now. I think my mistake was not having the app and the webpage ready when the presale began. In retrospect, my IE presale was successful through the mobile app as well, but I was forced to use it because our apartment at the time had internet connection issues. A bit of an amateur mistake on my part, to be sure.

But hey I've got Rock's Hottest Ticket and having been to the Rose Bowl before, I know my seats are going to be pretty great! All things considered, I can't help but be pleased with the outcome. Best of luck to everyone in the Wires group!
    The true spirit of U2! You"re in the house and that's all you need, right?

Now that its done and I know I have a ticket, I feel like a kid again. I missed i/e, so its been way too long for me.

On a different note, if you didnt get all 4, you might try again today. There are conflicting reports, but my understanding is red hill code is good until pre-sale ends. Even if I'm wrong, couldnt hurt to try....
  10. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    The true spirit of U2! You"re in the house and that's all you need, right?

Now that its done and I know I have a ticket, I feel like a kid again. I missed i/e, so its been way too long for me.

On a different note, if you didnt get all 4, you might try again today. There are conflicting reports, but my understanding is red hill code is good until pre-sale ends. Even if I'm wrong, couldnt hurt to try....
    Red Hill code is valid for entire pre sale in UK anyway
  11. Maybe be abit careful. If the person you give the code to gets more than two tickets with it all your orders could be cancelled. Maybe wait to see if a few second dates are announced?