1. Originally posted by Hans23:[..]
    Maybe be abit careful. If the person you give the code to gets more than two tickets with it all your orders could be cancelled. Maybe wait to see if a few second dates are announced?
    Good point. I assumed that once I bought my tickets that was that as money has left the bank.
  2. Originally posted by Toxic:[..]
    no sarcasm, totaly honest - I think you are cool!

I know a lot of people who are using their codes in full and reselling the tickets, so I think you are just awsome and what cool world would it be if more people think like you!

I absolutely agree with you here

Joe, do not give the code away, someone might mis-use it and then it's your name they go after.
    Buy two more tickets with your code and then offer the tickets here or another reliable U2 forum for face value. That is the safest way.
    Again, respect for your generosity
  3. I thought of that. But the question is where do I buy tickets, and then hope im not stuck with them?
  4. Always Dublin, every U2 fan wants to go and see our boys at home
    Try either GA or two seats next to each other, and you will find someone for those tickets for sure
  5. Staggered ticket release there is, just managed to grab two GAs for Brussels
  6. Well there has to be if U2.com are still flogging presale codes...
  7. I went onto the event page over an hour ago and it came up with a notice saying 'All floor standing tickets are sold out for pre-sale'. Apparently not.
  8. Originally posted by KieranU2:I went onto the event page over an hour ago and it came up with a notice saying 'All floor standing tickets are sold out for pre-sale'. Apparently not.
    Just need a GA drop for Twickenham !
  9. My ticket for Berlin, ordered yesterday, arrived today. I guess I know why the shipping costs are so steep. The fun fact is that I'm currently sitting in a hostel in Kyoto, Japan and have to wait until next Monday to hold the ticket in my hands. I can't wait!!!
  10. Dublin pre-sale seems to be done. Or there's another glitch. No option to enter code.
  11. U2.com / Ticket Agents really need to publicise when event pre sales are fully subscribed in certain locations IMO
  12. anyone got a pre sale code there not using or spare tickets for twikenham?