1. A friend bought 6 tickets for Rome and he has got an email saying he can keep one but they've cancelled the other 2. He has been refunded already. So there you go, they DEFINITELY control some of these codes going out of control...
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    A friend bought 6 tickets for Rome and he has got an email saying he can keep one but they've cancelled the other 2. He has been refunded already. So there you go, they DEFINITELY control some of these codes going out of control...
    The crazy thing with that is your friend I'm guessing is a genuine fan wanting to attend shows whereas scalpers could just become members multiple times with different details and at £40 it works out at only £10 extra per ticket and these guys are selling them on for a profit upwards of £100 per ticket. That's when the fanclub even works against the real fans, I'd rather your friend got away with it, at least he wants to go to the shows and not make money.
  3. Good luck to whoever tries today's ticket madness...
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    The crazy thing with that is your friend I'm guessing is a genuine fan wanting to attend shows whereas scalpers could just become members multiple times with different details and at £40 it works out at only £10 extra per ticket and these guys are selling them on for a profit upwards of £100 per ticket. That's when the fanclub even works against the real fans, I'd rather your friend got away with it, at least he wants to go to the shows and not make money.
    Yes, definitely. It's all messed up.
  5. They went on sale early.,.
  6. Ticketmaster UK do that sometimes. Amsterdam tickets have went on a bit late
  7. Good job I'm stuck in traffic with the mobile app. Checked at 08:57 and went straight through.
  8. Good luck everyone trying today
  9. dutch TM keeps one waiting since 15 minutes.
  10. why does't ticketone keep the ticket while we are entering the security code? it is a shame
  11. that's a Mondag in Nederland