1. During the first round of shows I had made the amateur mistake of not using the mobile app. This time around I managed to get through on Chrome with zero issues before the mobile app was able to.

Best idea is to run both so you'll have a backup.
  2. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

During the first round of shows I had made the amateur mistake of not using the mobile app. This time around I managed to get through on Chrome with zero issues before the mobile app was able to.

Best idea is to run both so you'll have a backup.
    yeah... but sadly the app is not available for some countries (including mine... probably because we don't have Ticketmaster...)
  3. Funny thing I got my GA ticket by using Internet Explorer haha Mobile did not load at all. lol
  4. I bought everything in presale so in firefox or mobile chrome. Because app is not available here...
  5. Ticket drop for Berlin, at eventim and TM
  6. Well after looking like I was going to have to pick my tickets up at the box office for London 1, I phoned up tickmaster again Monday and got them sent out. Pleased to now have them in my hands this morning!!
  7. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFan:Well after looking like I was going to have to pick my tickets up at the box office for London 1, I phoned up tickmaster again Monday and got them sent out. Pleased to now have them in my hands this morning!!
    Yay, glad to hear it, getting these tix through safely this year has been somewhat of a nailbiter. See you there!
  8. http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40443039/ed-sheeran-ups-fight-against-ticket-touts-with-strict-rules-for-2018-gigs

Well done Ed Sheeran, think he's finally came up with a half decent solution it's a compromise of what I was suggesting with photo I.D. But also allowing resell at face value only and only on twickets which allows them to monitor things easier. U2 please take note, I've got a ticket and only paid face value so not being bitter or anything just pointing out a great system that could genuinly work.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40443039/ed-sheeran-ups-fight-against-ticket-touts-with-strict-rules-for-2018-gigs

Well done Ed Sheeran, think he's finally came up with a half decent solution it's a compromise of what I was suggesting with photo I.D. But also allowing resell at face value only and only on twickets which allows them to monitor things easier. U2 please take note, I've got a ticket and only paid face value so not being bitter or anything just pointing out a great system that could genuinly work.
    Funny we were just discussing this. If this is successful, it could be a huge shake-up to the ticket industry.

This should be more of a ticketmaster take note, not U2 (they are signed with LiveNation, who own Ticketmaster, so there's no choice by the band) But from our conversation yesterday, this could be Ticketmasters solution (about keeping their resale fair with caps) by not honoring tickets that were sold from any other site. Interestingly, Noel Gallagher is a twickets artist...
  10. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Funny we were just discussing this. If this is successful, it could be a huge shake-up to the ticket industry.

This should be more of a ticketmaster take note, not U2 (they are signed with LiveNation, who own Ticketmaster, so there's no choice by the band) But from our conversation yesterday, this could be Ticketmasters solution (about keeping their resale fair with caps) by not honoring tickets that were sold from any other site. Interestingly, Noel Gallagher is a twickets artist...
    I don't think it's going to 100% stop the scalpers because they could still purchase 4 tickets with one card and sell 3 of them for substantially more than they paid for 4 walking in with the group. ( I'm assuming not everyone in the group would need i.d. Just the purchaser). However as I think I said in my last comment yesterday about it this will significantly limit the scalpers as online won't be an option for them at least if the rules are enforced properly. So they'll only be able to sell them at the venue and even then there's risks involved. Most people won't pay until they're in the venue and what if someone refuses to pay the scalper once they're in? There's nothing they could do really so it comes with risks for them too, all in all this seems like the way to go as long as each point of it is enforced.