1. Amsterdam and Brussels GA
  2. Brussels G.A.
  3. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Wow, I honestly didn't think it would go that quick.

I'm in Toronto too and managed to get first bowl. Apparently those tickets are already going for 700+ on stubhub..

What section are you in, Matt?
    533...nosebleeds. I had about 20 minutes to get tickets and needed four, going with wife and friends and, sadly, we can't really be forking out over $500 per household for the good ones. Not that I really had a choice. Was getting nothing for first 15 minutes and was relieved to get something.

I can't help but wonder if things would have gone more quickly if I only went for (my usual) two tickets?
  4. ...and I was so pissed when they took down the seat selection map at about 8:40! I had specific seats in mind that I was going to go right after.
  5. NONE I was going to Rose Bowl But my card declined.
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    533...nosebleeds. I had about 20 minutes to get tickets and needed four, going with wife and friends and, sadly, we can't really be forking out over $500 per household for the good ones. Not that I really had a choice. Was getting nothing for first 15 minutes and was relieved to get something.

I can't help but wonder if things would have gone more quickly if I only went for (my usual) two tickets?
    Ah right on. I went the other route and cut people who might've been coming in order to pay more to get good seats They'll forgive me! (I'm section 130)

And I'm not sure. I was having issues getting mine too, I kept getting a "Please try again later" message and I was freaking out.
  7. Dublin and Brussels GA for me
  8. Berlin g.a for me
  9. Ohhhh, it's going to be fun seeing all these faces again/for the first time.
  10. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Ah right on. I went the other route and cut people who might've been coming in order to pay more to get good seats They'll forgive me! (I'm section 130)

And I'm not sure. I was having issues getting mine too, I kept getting a "Please try again later" message and I was freaking out.
    Those 15 minutes that I previously mentioned felt like 15 hours!
  11. Berlin,Rome,Paris,Amsterdam,Brussels
  12. How are you all getting tickets for so many shows????