1. To Amsterdam and Brussels

2. Oh for sure Gerard we'll have to take all these lovely people for pints again. Hopefully Remy will have the company credit card !!
  3. Originally posted by treasure:[..]

Oh for sure Gerard we'll have to take all these lovely people for pints again. Hopefully Remy will have the company credit card !!
    Not quite as many pints I hope! We might still be able to grab a pint t the home of the enemy if I drag my arse to London.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Not quite as many pints I hope! We might still be able to grab a pint t the home of the enemy if I drag my arse to London.
    Been drinking Pogues hot toddies and just bought a Paris GA on Viagogo. Supposed to be going on holidays with my mate on the Monday after Croker but he can either start our trip in Paris or wait until Monday cause I'm going to U2 !!
  5. Originally posted by treasure:[..]
    Been drinking Pogues hot toddies and just bought a Paris GA on Viagogo. Supposed to be going on holidays with my mate on the Monday after Croker but he can either start our trip in Paris or wait until Monday cause I'm going to U2 !!
    You absolute halian. See ye in July!
  6. Originally posted by treasure:[..]
    Viagogo. Oh man
  7. My fav U2 albums are Boy, Joshua & Achtung. Boy is the only album where all the tracks AND b sides have been played live. We'll never get that tour again but I'm making the most of this one and hoping for 2021 !!
  8. I know Sergio but they really impressed me when the Paris gigs went pear shaped. Emails every few hours and options for full refund or reuse. To be honest I wish U2.com were even half as professional.
  9. Originally posted by treasure:[..]
    I know Sergio but they really impressed me when the Paris gigs went pear shaped. Emails every few hours and options for full refund or reuse. To be honest I wish U2.com were even half as professional.
    Also I think Red Zone tix are usually shite and my GA on Viagogo were way cheaper than face value RZ
  10. You still should have had a pop at general sale on Monday. At least the tickets are in the bag now.

edit - Just had a look. Paris GA is £126. Not absolutely ridiculous when that is still less than what a lot of people in the stadium would have paid face value for,
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    You still should have had a pop at general sale on Monday. At least the tickets are in the bag now.

edit - Just had a look. Paris GA is £126. Not absolutely ridiculous when that is still less than what a lot of people in the stadium would have paid face value for,
    On Monday I'd be sober and have ended up not going at all !!