1. i've got them, Rome 1 and 2 wow
  2. wonderful holidays Remy
  3. Vancouver Red Zone
  4. Originally posted by Remy:Final list (99% then )

Vancouver
    Seattle
    Santa Clara
    Pasadena 1
    Pasadena 2
    Miami
    Tampa
    London 1
    London 2
    Rome 1
    Rome 2
    Dublin
    Amsterdam 1
    Amsterdam 2
    Brussels

Pasadena 2 and Rome 2 seats, rest GA. Fitting ending on my birthday in Brussels!

Can't wait to bring the U2start flag all over the world again, see you all on the road!

See you in London (now upgraded to RZ for night 2) & Dublin and perhaps you may still join Mr Trek & I in Paris !! Your round I believe ;-)
  5. Originally posted by Remy:Final list (99% then )

Vancouver
    Seattle
    Santa Clara
    Pasadena 1
    Pasadena 2
    Miami
    Tampa
    London 1
    London 2
    Rome 1
    Rome 2
    Dublin
    Amsterdam 1
    Amsterdam 2
    Brussels

Pasadena 2 and Rome 2 seats, rest GA. Fitting ending on my birthday in Brussels!

Can't wait to bring the U2start flag all over the world again, see you all on the road!

Forget the dream of home-ownership. This is how you know you've made it in life.
  6. Originally posted by treasure:[..]

See you in London (now upgraded to RZ for night 2) & Dublin and perhaps you may still join Mr Trek & I in Paris !! Your round I believe ;-)
    I swore to myself to never set foot into the horrible Stade de Frances again so its unlikely
  7. Never been. Is it that bad ?
  8. " I swore to myself to never set foot into the horrible Stade de Frances again so its unlikely "

I have it with ArenA
  9. Yeah. Especially GA. All the gates open at different times (sometimes with half an hour difference!), lots of pushing (to the point where it becomes scary) and chaos. Security/staff is really really bad. I heard it so many times and experienced it myself as well.
  10. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yeah. Especially GA. All the gates open at different times (sometimes with half an hour difference!), lots of pushing (to the point where it becomes scary) and chaos. Security/staff is really really bad. I heard it so many times and experienced it myself as well.
    Huh, I hope it'll be better this time... My list is London 1, Paris 1 and 2.

See you at London 1 at least. We should finally meet!
  11. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]
    Huh, I hope it'll be better this time... My list is London 1, Paris 1 and 2.

See you at London 1 at least. We should finally meet!
    Hope so too! Perhaps I'll still join in Paris too, you never know

Yes we should & will
  12. our tour planning are changed.

Toronto (GA) first time ever in Canada
    Boston (seats)
    London 1 (seats)
    Rome 1 (GA) first time in Italy
    Dublin (GA)
    Brussel (GA)
    Boston (seats)

the tickets for East Rutherford 1&2 are trade and sold for Toronto