1. London ga
  2. Dublin, Amsterdam and Brussels, all GA. It's gonna be a hell of a summer.
  3. I've got until Monday to decide if I want to add London to that list.
  4. All Ga

London, Dublin, Brussels.

Hoping to get 2nd London & 2nd Dublin in general sales next mon/tues...
  5. Just Brussels, nice little trip with the wife to our favourite City. So having not done a GA show in years. What time is normall for people to start waiting outside?
  6. Originally posted by joephoto78:Just Brussels, nice little trip with the wife to our favourite City. So having not done a GA show in years. What time is normall for people to start waiting outside?
    People will be there from before 10am (if not sooner). If you are happy enough bring in the first quarter or so of the floor then show up at gate opening.
  7. Dublin and Amsterdam plus seconds at each if they happen. Nothing else taking my fancy just at the moment.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    People will be there from before 10am (if not sooner). If you are happy enough bring in the first quarter or so of the floor then show up at gate opening.
    Want to be as close as possible, but always enjoyed the good times had with people waiting outside.
  9. As early as you can manage then but Brussels is the last show so ask around here to see what time other people have been queueing at in the shows leading up to yours.
  10. Washington, D.C. - GA. First GA show for me! (My only other show was the NA opener of 360 - 9/12/09, Chicago.)

I also have a nosebleed ticket for Cleveland, just because it's the last show in NA/OneRepublic is opening. I may or may not get to use it, but it was cheap, I can probably sell it or use the insurance to get most of the money back if I don't go, and I'm feeling self-destructive as far as my bank account is concerned, haha.
  11. see you in dc