1. Triple tie between Running To Stand Still, Red Hill Mining Town and One Tree Hill, I just can't decide.
  2. Running to stand still for sure !
  3. As much as I'm thrilled for all of them, I gotta go with Exit. If it's evenly remotely as intense as it was back in '87 it's going to be phenomenal to hear it again.
  4. Interesting how Exit was leading the poll from the start but Red Hill Mining Town has now taken over the lead.
  5. No option for WoWY?
  6. Funny enough the spot in the set list and (new) rendition of Streets, should be the highlight of this tour even more then ever ;-)
  7. Of course for me Red Hill, I think the performance will be accoustic. De albumversion can not be played by only 4 persons.

I also hope U2 will reinvite WOW and ISHFWLF, these songs where played the last tours on automatic pilot. Also One Tree Hill deserves more than the way it was played during 360.

Showopener: Streets with minutes heavy organ intro.
  8. red hill
  9. really looking forward to exit. such a dark horse among the JT songs.

of course I'm dying to hear rtss as well, but I've heard it live before, so it's not gonna be as "special" I suppose. (still, will likely bawl my eyes out when I hear it again and if edge happens to sing it, I've got my favourite JT30 song right there).

runner up would be wires
  10. I really hope they will play all songs full band.
  11. Originally posted by ferrari:Of course for me Red Hill, I think the performance will be accoustic. De albumversion can not be played by only 4 persons.

What do you mean? I think it could be played perfectly and non acoustic, even without Bono playing guitar.

If cover bands can do it, why shouldn't the original band be able to?