1. Achtung y'all!

As everybody in the '15 gigs witnessed, Bono &U2 gave us some literature lesson during the performance of "Until The End Of The World". Words (& pages) that were washed away by the waves and the wind, distorted and drowning in the sounds ..
    But did anybody capture which book(s) Bono did read from/quote during the four Berlin and two Cologne shows?
    Thank you in advance for your efforts ...
  2. Thank you, Remy, for your answer. I actually know this really excellent and detailled summary on the books read - during the US leg. It is not covering the European shows, so also not Berlin 1-4 and Cologne 1-2. There were a lot of different, various literature sources in the US, there is no clue whether the same (or others) were used in Berlin or Cologne. "Probably" is not enough for me, sorry. As with songs or snippets I'd like to know, what exactly was performed. So have we any other evidence regarding the literature lessons in Berlin and Cologne (eyewitness, photos, audio analysis)? Thank you again ...
  3. Cool! Interesting question. At Amsterdam 1 I received lord of the flies from Bono in my hand
  4. Lucky
    In Berlin 1 I could hear out following text after the usuals Words: "o my brothers, well then, same time same place tomorrow, same time same place tomorrow, o my brothers, o my brothers".

This recognizable part is more than enough to search for the source, Bono is quoting: "A Clockwork Orange", published by Anthony Burgess in 1962.

So great news for Berlin 1, following the path to identify the Bono's literature snippets on 2015, but what about Berlin 2, 3 and 4 or Cologne 1 and 2?

Thank you in advance for your efforts!