1. I think this is a case of alternative facts?
  2. i think he just downloaded these shows
  3. He's the true fan and we all are scum.
  4. I guess many of these are meta shows
  5. Rumour has it that Glasgow 2015 was his favourite.
  6. is he also a member off these forum??
  7. Been a U2 fan since 1981, and attended every tour , this summer I will pass the 50 shows marker.....
  8. Listen to the interview, he is ex-roadcrew for the Joshua Tree tour 1987....
  9. I doubt even Paul McGuinness has attended that many shows.
  10. Just out of interest I noticed the only gigs we've both been to were the 2 at Brussels during 360, I know they get quite a good reputation but how do they compare to some of the shows you've been to?
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Just out of interest I noticed the only gigs we've both been to were the 2 at Brussels during 360, I know they get quite a good reputation but how do they compare to some of the shows you've been to?
    For the 360 tour I really liked the Dublin show, but both the Brussels concerts were awesome, I more liked the 2nd show , but at Brussels2 I was very near the stage and even the heavy rain made it a very special show.
    Maybe we have been to more shows both, my list of attended shows is really incomplete on u2start.
    Compared to all shows my favorite is still the Joshua Tree tour 1987 in Rotterdam, and close to that show the early shows on the Pinkpop and Werchter festivals....