1. Originally posted by U2_Edge:[..]
    For the 360 tour I really liked the Dublin show, but both the Brussels concerts were awesome, I more liked the 2nd show , but at Brussels2 I was very near the stage and even the heavy rain made it a very special show.
    Maybe we have been to more shows both, my list of attended shows is really incomplete on u2start.
    Compared to all shows my favorite is still the Joshua Tree tour 1987 in Rotterdam, and close to that show the early shows on the Pinkpop and Werchter festivals....

Yeah I preferred the 2nd night as well but I liked the fact I got to see North Star and mercy on the first night as well as ultraviolet. Good rotations though on the second night. I've only seen u2 outside Glasgow for the Brussels gigs, so if you've been to bonny Scotland we might have been at the same show. Going to Twickenham in July though which will be a real treat. Looks like you've been to some cracking shows.
  2. Originally posted by daymo1202:A fan based in Cork, Ireland has seen them over 980 times in 37 years!

Is this possible, he recently featured on RTE's Morning Ireland Show on the 16 January 2017. But over 900 shows over a 37 year time frame is off the scale. I'm trying to track him down for a chat. lol

I hope this link works but this is where he revealed all. He appeared at the end of the broadcast under the caption "I'm heading for nearly 990 gigs in 37 years"

https://goo.gl/2qPb63

Wow ! What a lucky guy !!!
  3. It's the Cork connection - that's how he acquired the JT Tour jacket, mentioned in the interview