1. Sidenote: current amazon.de Sales ranking (category music)
    #666 super deluxe mp3
    #668 4cd box
    #774 lp box
    People don't seem any interested. The price for the 4cd box already dropped from 98,99 to 86,99

Usually, when U2 release something, from the first preorder on, they are in the top 10 or top 20.
  2. Originally posted by sparko:Sidenote: current amazon.de Sales ranking (category music)
    #666 super deluxe mp3
    #668 4cd box
    #774 lp box
    People don't seem any interested. The price for the 4cd box already dropped from 98,99 to 86,99

Usually, when U2 release something, from the first preorder on, they are in the top 10 or top 20.
    The price for the pre-order has already dropped? Wow.

I guess (or expect) they'll charge the lesser amount to those who pre-ordered it while it was more expensive, right?
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    The price for the pre-order has already dropped? Wow.

I guess (or expect) they'll charge the lesser amount to those who pre-ordered it while it was more expensive, right?
    That's usually the case with Amazon.
  4. Yes you have a pre order price guarantee. you pay the lowest price between order and release. actually, you pay the full from your order and get the rest back...
  5. The price has really dropped on Amazon for this super deluxe 7LP need-a-mortgage-after-purchasing monstrosity. £189 to £119 in nearly a month. Might buy it now.
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:The price has really dropped on Amazon for this super deluxe 7LP need-a-mortgage-after-purchasing monstrosity. £189 to £119 in nearly a month. Might buy it now.
    120 quid for 7 LPs is not that bad actually. Does that edition include the backpack? (serious question)
  7. Nope. Backpack is only available through u2.com
  8. Nope.

I always paid exactly the price I have ordered for. The shipping and payment are an automatic system. After the item is mailed out, I get an email notifying me I will have the difference paid out the way, I paid for it.
  9. That's considerably cheaper. . . How are they selling them so cheap? Is this legitimate?
  10. Originally posted by sparko:[..]
    Nope.

I always paid exactly the price I have ordered for. The shipping and payment are an automatic system. After the item is mailed out, I get an email notifying me I will have the difference paid out the way, I paid for it.
    it's different from amazon to amazon then.
    amazon.it applies the policy i said; in the order detail you can see the new price any time it goes lower (receiving an email too).