1. Originally posted by clover68:[..]
    it's different from amazon to amazon then.
    amazon.it applies the policy i said; in the order detail you can see the new price any time it goes lower (receiving an email too).
    Same in the UK.

We don't charge you until we dispatch an item; therefore, when you pre-order selected books, CDs, videos, DVDs, pieces of software or video games, you'll be charged the lowest price offered by Amazon.co.uk between the time the order was placed and the item's release date.

If they dispatch it and the price drops again, then they refund the difference.
  2. Digital is fine for me. The CD box set is nice but I'd just rip it and then it would sit on a shelf, me looking at it once every 6 months.
  3. I bought the 360 boxset which is the dearest u2 thing I have and tbh I felt short changed but I knew what I was buying. Nowadays I've got a family and for me £20 is about the limit, I think the 2cd set is fair value for money, getting the majority of the MSG gig and with better sound I'm sure than the one that people currently have. I don't really need another copy of the JT but I'd be happy to pay £15 for any u2 concert released officially so that's all I'm paying for really.
  4. seeing the corners of this actually brand new item - really BEAUTIFUL quality......
  5. Perhaps it has been discussed before but LP 1 + 2 will contain JT album. Is that like 4 sides or just 2? It's like WTSHNN and ISHFWILF are on one side...
  6. Originally posted by wowow:Perhaps it has been discussed before but LP 1 + 2 will contain JT album. Is that like 4 sides or just 2? It's like WTSHNN and ISHFWILF are on one side...
    From U2.com

The Joshua Tree

Side 1

Where The Streets Have No Name
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    With Or Without You

Side 2

Bullet The Blue Sky
    Running To Stand Still

Side 3

Red Hill Mining Town
    In God's Country
    Trip Through Your Wires

Side 4

One Tree Hill
    Exit
    Mothers Of The Disappeared
  7. Ah thanks! Must have missed it
  8. Side 1

Where The Streets Have No Name
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    With Or Without You

It's hard to argue with these 3 songs. It would be one of the best EPs ever released. What a triplet.