1. probably gonna get the super deluxe cd thing with the tshirt.

2. Good point but I'm guessing the Paris show has superior sound quality compared to those form the Wolfgang's Vault releases.
  3. Strange that the lp version of Jt is on two albums while the original was just one.
  4. Also seems like a pain in the ass...If your listening to (the original) side A are you going to just hear Streets and ISHFWILF and then have to "flip the black circle" in order to hear WOWY, Bullet, and RTSS?
  5. The Unforgettable Fire and Spanish Eyes weren't two big highlights from this show, but Bad was great (9 minutes long though). Download the bootleg as fast as you can.
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Also seems like a pain in the ass...If your listening to (the original) side A are you going to just hear Streets and ISHFWILF and then have to "flip the black circle" in order to hear WOWY, Bullet, and RTSS?
    Maybe a seven lp box sounds better than a five lp box (commercially)
  7. A nice anniversary gift from U2.com, The 2007 boxset I have already so I will choose this + t-shirt. A new cover that's nice. It's sad no "BAD" on it but it looks nice to me. A "new" U2 Live album.

2 CD DELUXE
    CD 1 – The Joshua Tree album
    CD 2 – The Joshua Tree Live at Madison Square Garden 1987
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    I Will Follow
    Trip Through Your Wires
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    MLK
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    Running To Stand Still
    In God's Country
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Exit
    October
    New Year's Day
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    With Or Without You
    Party Girl
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    "40"
  8. I will buy the 7 LP set.
  9. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]
    This....the MSG show is the only thing pulling me towards this , but its incomplete of course.... I have had the Wolfgangs vault "release" of the WHOLE show for so long , but the sound is ok at best......this version of course will sound superior , so Im sure Ill just break down and get this....plus I was at both the MSG gigs way back then....30 years ago ?.ugh my Lord Im old.......
    Or just download it

Yes you will have to pay again - sorry!!

10. <3
  11. I'm fine with my 2007 remastered cd. I'll get the 2 cd with Madison Square Garden show.
  12. The track I'm most interested to hear is the One Tree Hill Reprise. The way it's titled makes it seem like it's an alternate version/sequel to the original song.