1. +1

2. Yes, any official live concert release is fine, of course! I consider getting the 2CD-Set later. Unfortunately I already own The Joshua Tree on CD, so I'd prefer a stand alone release.
  3. Some pics of the 2-CD set:
    Spoiler (click to toggle)

4. Same here, I'm hoping mine arrives early tomorrow since I'm visiting family for a few days tomorrow evening.
  5. I've ordered the 2-disc set.
  6. I think I will buy the 2 CD set first, and maybe the vinyl edition later.
  7. the white is just amazing, so beautiful
  8. Vinyl ships on June 2nd...
  9. Hi Tim, it looks amazing, very beautiful package. It looks like a cardboard package. And not a normal cd package from hard plastic.
    I like to have the one from your pic too. But I didn't see it on U2.com or Amazon so only the normal one. Or am I wrong? Where did you order this?
  10. Originally posted by maartenpetra:[..]
    Hi Tim, it looks amazing, very beautiful package. It looks like a cardboard package. And not a normal cd package from hard plastic.
    I like to have the one from your pic too. But I didn't see it on U2.com or Amazon so only the normal one. Or am I wrong? Where did you order this?
    Here it is on U2.com
  11. You might rethink that. The vinyl vultures will be jacking that up. Think ATYCLB vinyl is ridiculously priced? Wait til the hawks have their go at this!