1. Hi Everyone ,

I have been a member for many years, but forgot my login details, so had to rejoin.

Been collecting U2 since 1984, after I saw them here on the 'Under Australian Skies tour', in Melbourne. Needless to say, I became hooked.

I have a huge bootleg vinyl LP collection, that I love, started back in 1986. Wondering if there are any other bootleg vinyl fans out there. I also have a lot of factory pressed boot CD'S, but they don't excite me as much as the vinyl. Downloads are great, but the real bootlegs are old school nice big sleeves, colored vinyl, obscure origins.

Cheers,

Chris
  2. I like those things but they are not cheap. Only have the bbc 2009 bootleg.
  3. If you buy them when they come out,it's not too bad. Good investment
  4. I'll try to keep that in mind. First goal is to get all albums on vinyl
  5. Besides the Another Time, Another Place subscriber gift, I have "Propaganda" which a 3 LP set (different colors. One is a transparent blue, one a transparent red, and the 3rd is like the marble looking color) of the boys live from Italy and Ireland, 1987.
  6. Originally posted by Release3:Besides the Another Time, Another Place subscriber gift, I have "Propaganda" which a 3 LP set (different colors. One is a transparent blue, one a transparent red, and the 3rd is like the marble looking color) of the boys live from Italy and Ireland, 1987.
    I have that also. Nice piece.
  7. Camouflage Heart from Mannheim, West Germany, 01-02-1985 is a nice piece also. The colored vinyl version is quite pricey, but if you can find standard vinyl, you should be able to pick up around $30.

Seeing what the colored vinyl is selling for on Discogs, I'm almost tempted to sell mine... (almost!)
  8. i'll have some U2 Vinyl bootleg to sell

9. I've got this.
  10. I know this thread is a bit old, but I just want to share my love for U2 vinyl bootlegs as well. I don't care about CD's or audio files. Something about U2 boot vinyl is so damn cool to me. I started collecting bootleg tapes and U2 vinyl around 1986 and built up a sizable collection (just under 100 vinyl boots and over 200 shows on cassette). I stopped collecting around 1993. I held onto the collection until 2006, when I sold it all (regrettably). In the last three years I've been having a lot of fun trying to get "my" collection back. I've got some really cheap buys from eBay. I find the prices people are willing to pay is very erratic. One boot sells for under $15, while another one sells for $75. It's my mission to not overpay for a bootleg, which has caused me to miss out on a few goodies, but I'm in no rush. I'd love to see a list of your vinyl boots Ikon43. I'd also love to hear of any sources other's might have for buying bootlegs, especially since Discog's crackdown. I just learned of this website - thevinylgram dot com.
  11. Which is considered the best zootv vinyl boot ?